Beiträge von Fatandre

Zitat von stevep840;62807

ANDRE, can you let me have the phone number of of the car cleaning company please & the name of the operative with the big cheek bones.

I have much needed polishing over in the UK;-)

Any time my friend. She is yours, but she aint cheap:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Zitat von schnitz850;62804

Got one of those last year. Brilliant feel to it, I love mine....

Congrats..... :top:

Do you have any pictures. I wont be able to see mine until the end of june

I am just thinking about reselling. It has a good price

I allready have a new steeringwheel and I posted a update in my showroom thread, but no one seams to care :cry::cry::cry::cry:

The wheels I had were in iceland. The price I was asking for them with the tires was 900 pounds. They were OEM
    I live in Iceland, but my baby is in Poland.:cry::cry::cry:. I only drive it in the summer

Zitat von Benji 840Ci Sport;62620

ok guys...any of you looking to get rid of your M-Para's? anyone now how much the stealers would want? or a decent place to get them from?

would preffer OEM (quality and weight issues).

This is just an idea...i really like my throwing stars but i also like the paras...:top:

Hi there. It so happens to be so nice that I am selling the M pars

Front 8.5 and rear 9.5

Here you go. I had them repainted.

So what is it that need to be bought from that picture? In numbers plz.

Zitat von arnie;62371

If you stll have the old style "transluscent" plastic expansion tank, you should consider changing to the newer all-black plastic tanks as the others have a tendancy to rupture. (cost about £38 ).

Any pic of that tank and where to get. I would assume that the 1991 model has the old style.

Here is a litle update of my car. Went to Poland and took the car out. I found out that my exhaust has to go to the trash. Thats ok, am working aon a new one. Also i am looking for some new shoes, but I have decided to go with the ********. Will tell when they arrive. The car needed a was so I just picked up the phone and 30 min later I had some company. Wery good polisher:D:D. Also, got some stuff in the mail. Everything is w8ting for me and waiting to be mounted.

Bought a torx for the wiperblades. They need a replacement. I am talking the whole wipers.

Also got a torx for the oil filter. Now I will be changing it myself. Could let someone else do it, but I prefer doing it myself

New cable from the alternator to the battery, because of that calbe many cars have gone in flames.

Some rear chamber plates because the plate there is so thin and new door pins with collars. Hate the original ones. THose are uperb, because when I lock the door the pin hides and you cant open by hand

Thats all for now, but there is more to come. Much more.