Beiträge von Fatandre

Thx, You are the man. Now I understand everything. The kit, do you know how much it cost. Arent the hoses all the same in the e31? I am going next week to Poland to check on my baby, and I just want to know everything I need to know.

Ok you guys. You seam to know all this, but could you write it like for a 8 year old:winkwink::winkwink:(Watched the office yesterday:laugh::laugh:) I am just so confused what to buy. Hard for me to explain from english to some Polish shopworkers. I need to know this myself, because I dont want to mess anything up.

How wide do I need?

So what do you recommend for me. What brand of mineral oil?

Zitat von David8;61034

If you mean the seat-back release lever...try this....
    1) BEFORE pulling up the seat-release lever, try pushing the seat rearwards with your other hand.
    2) Then with that pressure still on, PULL UP the seat release lever.
    3) That might allow the catch to release.

Good luck.

Rearwards you mean to the rear seats?

Zitat von Steve5;61015

Located under the water screen bottle, this pump has seals which perish, you will need to remove and replace the pump - I don't know if there is a repair kit? does anyone know of one? :winkwink:

I think that the hose leaks, and the pump is fine. Do you have a picture of this and also where I can add sume steeringfluid. Sorry for all those dump questions, but i am so new to all this.