Beiträge von Fatandre

Zitat von samsonevickis;58938

I have an E36 one, but Wayne has the best one and his is E46.

Of course you need that custom bracket!

Is there anyone willing to give me some instruction about the bracket?

Zitat von wayneblackwell1000;58915

Welcome aboard :winkwink: lovely looking 8, have you got any pics of the new leather

I live in Iceland and the car is in Poland. I am going to Poland the 3rd of February, then I will attach some pictures of the leather. I decided to go the original look and the leather is the same colour as from the factory. Just brand new

Zitat von anguswolfendale;58913

Welcome aboard :winkwink: - it takes a dedicated few to keep this model alive and kicking and you are now one of us! Incidentally, I had the same wheels on mine when I bought it. The inner rim is prone to buckling if you hit a pot-hole - forewarned is forearmed. I went back to originals because of this problem.

Tell me about it. A week after I got the wheels they were buckled. The plan is to get some orignal ones, but the budget is low. I have plenty of time.

Hi there. I am new to this forum, but I have been a owner of an e31 for 2 years now and I love it. I have been restoring it. The things that I have done are new leather on seats and steering wheel. New bilstein suspension, new wheels and new drilled rotors. I also have a new front bumper with the all everything that should be like in a original. I have many more plans but the wallet is not as full because I am educating, Hope you like it.

My new rotors