Beiträge von Lerbrekk

I presume the new OBC I bought is a late production... as NEW. Regardless... so cheap, I take my chances :top:

Nice :)

I want "BMW Motorsport" handles ;) Where to get and price if you know? Have you changed them, or is it original? Can you just replace the handle itself, and is it easy to do?

Regards

My EML light lit up last summer and has been on since. No limp home or trouble at all. Any opinions what this can be? Some weeks before I cleaned both MAFs and DKs.

IvanT : Have not installed it yet. I´m confident that it is new and will work. The seller also gives 1/2 year warranty...

Acca68: Links sent to you.

In general just search for "Bordcomputer E31" in Ebay Germany. There is two sellers who occasionally have new OBC´s up for bids :)

And of course freight to Norway and non EU was 30 euros (DHL) But I still think this is a "steal"...

Thor-Egil

Zitat von Bob Beebe;87436

What a beautiful day here today! I got in my 850 started her up after a pleasant lunch and lumpy at low revs also blue smoke and smell of unburnt fuel. Picks up when pressing throttle but something clearly not right. There is a strange clicking noise every second or so near the Bosch fuel pumps? Need to check fuel system components to understand operation, even if just ignition on you can hear the clicking. Nothing strange on dash and I filled up from being nearly on reserve this morning. Any ideas before I start working on her tonight?

Thanks
    Bob

Clicking could be bad sparkplug-leads or moisture...

Zitat von stensen;86530

Trodde det skulle mye til for at 8-serien ruster.

Sjekk bilde. All rust i front av panser ved lykter.

Bilen er fra USA

Hehe...ja kjenner jeg deg rett er det ikke mye rust på din Stensen :laugh:

Zitat von IvanT;87404

Hello Lerbrekk,

€200 only!? I was looking to pay that for repairing mine, with p&p. Can you send me the link also please.

Got lucky, paid 150 euro. So I preferred to buy a new one. Sent you a link ;)

Zitat von Lloyd;87394

Is it from a one off supply of did the stock the item? I have a new consul waiting to go in (mine has a couple of scratches) which would be even better with a new OBC. PM me the link

The seller have sold several OBCs. Sent you a link :)

Have not connected it yet. The difference may be that the pushbuttons are in english? Haven´t had a closer look at the OBC in the car, but this should be the right one, I hope ;) Partnr : 62136914688

And regarding pixelfaults, I don´t have that problem today so hopefully this OBC lasts a long time :driver:

Zitat von mattsimis;76114

I have new Copper plugs, used to replace the also fairly new Iridiums in there previously. Arent we "told" to avoid Platinum and iridium plugs?

I have heard that and the opposite. It`s OK with the ETK so I`ll give it a go. Have a feeling that maybe M70 engines have had some problems. Not M73...

Thor-Egil, Norway