Beiträge von wokke

Zitat von maxchat;134177

sorry for beeing rude, but as u can see that the russians didnt registerd,
    as a bunch of other germans is that there are too many threads with here
    a bit and there a bit information and nobody realy gets a real clou....

why dont you open a new singel one and only thread, where everybody can register.
    just get all informations into one place and people will register...

The number of threads is completely irrelevant. The registration process is always the same.
    Those who are really interested in joining the meeting should be able to complete the registration.
    And those who are unable to do it have to stay home ;) Just my five cents.

Zitat von Antonin;134044

Hi

The Russian team will be there with 5 Cars and 10 participants.

Cheers.

So the Russians say they'll come but haven't registered. Weird :hmmmm:
    This means they won't participate in any of the events you have planned.
    May become a surprise meeting with Russians, Dutch and whomever else we don't have on the radar. ;)

Zitat von Antonin;134024

No move since our last conversation … We have a French Club board meeting this week and we decide for a GO or NOGO.

Cheers.

This is odd. I asked Dirk Botschen two days ago and he told me that he has registered and paid. So he should be on the list but isn't.

Zitat von Fredi;134003

Ist genau so wie Christoph schreibt, daher beabsichtige auch ich, lediglich am Samstag teilzunehmen

Wäre schön dich mal wieder zu treffen Fredi.
    Momentan habe ich allerdings die Befürchtung, dass die am 02.03. das Meeting abblasen (Bauchgefühl).
    Gruss
    Wolf

so wie ich Antonin verstanden habe gibt es so einige "Pseudoanmeldungen", aber gültig sind die erst wenn auch die Kohle überwiesen wurde.
    Also raus mit der Marie sonst canceln die am 02.März in ihrem Board meeting das ganze Event.

Zitat von maxchat;133942

also ich muss gestehen, ich habs mir in den kalender geschrieben und geblockt, mich aber noch nicht angemeldet oder so....
    weil das mit der anmeldung auch net so übersichtlich iss, also wo definitiv angemeldet werden kann und wie das mit den hotels etc aussieht...

auch wenns wieder richtung colmar geht und es das 4te treffen wäre in der region gehts doch in erster linie um ein 8er treffen und nicht um die besichtigung der region - oder hab ich da was falsch verstanden?

also ich wäre dabei wenn die informationen mal bisschen fliessen würden :D

die Anmeldung war wirklich tricky, außer man ist gewillt alles exakt so zu buchen wie vorgegeben.
    Ich will z.B. nicht in einem überteuerten Hotel minderer Qualität übernachten und habe mir selber etwas gesucht.
    Mußte das Anmeldeformular dafür etwas bearbeiten.
    Schreib am Besten Antonin an, wohin du die Kohle üebrweisen sollst und rechne Dir den Betrag selber aus.

Es ist nicht unbedingt für jeden das 4. Treffen in Colmar.

Zitat von Christoph;133937

Das hat wirklich nichts mit auseinanderbrechen zu tun!

Na da bin ich ja froh. Klang alles so apokalyptisch für mich, daß ich echt ins Grübeln kam.
    Persönlich war ich ja noch bei keinem Elsaß Meeting dabei und wußte daher nicht, daß es die 4. Wiederholung ist.
    Mit ist der Termin eigentlich einen Monat zu früh und ich verstehe auch nicht, warum es dieses Jahr nicht wie sonst auch Anfang Juni stattfindet.
    Aber seis drum........
    Wär halt schön gewesen, Euch alle mal wieder zu sehen. So wird es wohl ein eher französisches Treffen werden wenn sich die Liste nicht noch wesentlich ändert.

Wenn ich mir diese Liste ansehe verfalle ich wirklich ins Grübeln.
    Gemessen an den bisherigen int. Meetings, die zumindest ich seit Norwegen in 2011 besucht habe würde ich hier glatt von einem Auseinanderbrechen der Community sprechen.
    Besonders traurig finde ich es, daß das 8er.org Board bis auf Antonin und Dick komplett abwesend ist.
    Irgendwelche Kommentare bzw. Begründungen bzgl. dieser Lage von Boardmembern würde ich sehr begrüßen.
    Wenn also schon der Support von dort nicht vorhanden ist sehe ich eine ziemlich traurige Zukunft.
    Wirklich sehr sehr schade.

Hi all,

I fully agree with Heinz. Cancellation of an 8er meeting is a clear no no.
    As I already wrote in an email to Antonin today I think we need more promotion.
    My impression is, that meanwhile there is more activity on FB than in the spezialised forums.
    Let's use FB to promote the meeting and reopen the registration window for another month.
    Why is it necessary to close it 2.5 months before the event takes place?

Cheers and heads up
    Wolf

Hi all,

My impression is, that meanwhile there is more activity on FB than in the spezialised forums.
    Let's use FB to promote the meeting and reopen the registration window for another month.

Cheers and heads up
    Wolf

Hi all,

Cheers and heads up
    Wolf

Hi Heinz,

I'm fully with you. Cancellation of an 8er meeting is a clear no no.
    As I already wrote in an email to ANtonin today I think we need more promotion.

Cheers and heads up
    Wolf

Not quite correct Steve. They do fit but ET20 looks a bit odd on the front.
    I've corrected this in the past by permanently attaching spacers to the rim centers.
    10mm front and 3mm rear and you have exactly the E31 specific offset.
    If done right there is nothig wrong about this method.
    Below a picture where I've done it to a set of ALPINA rims for an E24.

Cheers
    Wolf

8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/31851/8er.org/forum/index.php?attachment/31852/

I think the ability to diagnose the ABS depends on the manufacturer. I'm currently having the issue on a 01/93 850CSi where the bleeder function of DIS doesn't work.
    DIS reports TEVES as the manufacturer of the ABS system. I haven't yet checked if this is true or another screw up in this car packed with surpríses.
    The functionality as such is on the very end of all diagnosable module (IIRC page 3) of DIS. I never found anything similar in INPA at all but admit that I also never looked for it in there.

I may get a chance to take some screenshots today. If not for sure after the Hockenheim meeting this weekend.