Beiträge von Colonel Jack Kingston

Hi Terje - :winkwink:

YES - but nothing formal.

At 1800 SATURDAY - we will take the RALLY TOUR BUS from VIE Altstadt to PRATER CIRCUS and eat at the SCHWEIZERHAUS BEER GARDEN - outside, casual, dirndles, jeans, rides - grilled foods etc...

The ALPINA RIESENRAD PARTY has been cancelled due to timing conflicts.

However, everyone can eat dinner wherever they wish at PRATER - or stay in VIE at a restaurant of their choice - or eat at our hotel...

The RALLY TOUR bus will leave PRATER for our hotel at 2100 - 850 pilots/crew can go to pRATER earlier, or later or not at all - or go back to the hotel whenever they wish to...
    MY GOAL IS NO PRESSURE, NO STRESS...
    :rofl:

Go here:

http://prater.at/Attraktionen/

Schweizerhaus Wien - Biergarten & Restaurant

www.schweizerhaus.at
    FINAL RALLY PLAN :driver:and PILOT/CREW ROSTER :harhar: will be published 30 MAY

See you soon - Viking-at-Heart Jack :mrgreen-angel:

========================================

Sad to hear that Hocky -
    But, we will send you photos - and see you
    :driver: next time...

Best wishes to you and Immi, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

Zitat von hocky;111309

Unfortunately we can not come to the rally in Vienna, I'll email the hotel and cancel our room.
    I hope you all will have a nice weekend in Vienna.

Hocky / Immi

Hi Jimmy Boy - :winkwink:

Take the northern route posted by Micha - he is correct about Munchen.

Additionally, the route is shorter (1085 KM total), has less mountain curves and limits, usually less construction, more lanes and the biggest positive gain is you will avoid most of the annual German/Netherlands/UK SUMMER camping trek which will turn the southern route and Alpine Pass approaches into TIN GLACIERS :banghead:

From the German border count on circa 8 hours to VIE - maybe 6 hours if all goes well :driver:- my best time from Mannheim to VIE was 4 hours 45 minutes in a BMW 325i on Easter Sunday morning starting at 0100 AM in 1987...

Cheers, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

Hi Antonin -

Sorry Antonin, my planned Monday barbecue is a no go :burnout: - due to heavy work load before, during and after the much bigger Rally than I had originally planned - but you are very welcome to stop by for a drink :drink1:- it is more or less on the way west :driver:- with easy A-1 Autobahn connections.

Bergsiedlung 44, A-2572 Kaumberg

Hi Armin -

Please send me your handy number and a current list of your ALPINA GROUP cars and EXACTLY how many people will be in the PRATER RIESENRAD DINNER GROUP - we will need to coordinate carefully your transport from VIE ALTSTADT to PRATER and then back to the hotel.

Thanks, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

Hi Pawel -

Yes, maybe...have posted my complete account data here and on FB several times already. :banghead:

For bank transfer - send 50 EURO per person - to my bank account using ALL the data as follows:

Jack Kingston
    ERSTE BANK
    Schottenring 18a
    1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

IBAN: AT212011131033327932

BIC: GIBAATWW

Thanks, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

Registration fees - only at 25 per cent?

Good morning troops - :winkwink:

So far have only received abut 25% :help::help:of the confirmed attendee registration fees.

Please expedite and send your fees before the 31st of March.

Then we can focus on getting your group tickets for the events you select:

1. Donau River City Cruise

2. Stefansdome Cathedral Catacombs

3. Hofburg Crown Jewels Museum

4. Kaiser Crypt Burial Vaults

5. Ritterburg Medieval Fest

Prices and schedules and sign-up rosters will be posted next month.

Hi Pawel - :winkwink:

Uh-oh - BAD IDEA - why did you pick the Jager Hotel? :help: Who else is in there with you?

Didn't you notice there are no photos of the outside of the hotel - it is a dump - definitely NOT 4 STARS!

It is in the middle of the Turkish immigrant high-crime area, has no view, no grounds and no secure parking - your BMW will be scratched, robbed or stolen and you won't be getting too much sleep next to the trolley and railroad intersection? :devilchilli:

I know this district well - have had to repaint BMW car doors TWICE due to scratches by vandals walking by on the street.

Very strongly recommend you rebook to the Galitzenberg as soon as possible - it is in the forest - near the main hotel and has a great city overlook and easy parking...

Yes - please send your registration fee by bank transfer before the end of march. :top:

Call me if you have any questions at 0043-664-1230365

Best wishes, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

DEAR COLLEAGUES - BACK-UP HOTEL - ONLY 7 ROOMS REMAINING :mrgreen-angel:
    ================
    Dear Mr. Kingston,

According to your request we can offer following accommodation:

7 double rooms with WC, bathroom, shower
    From 7th of June to 9th of June 2013 (departure)
    At the rate of 114,- Euro per night and room (2 Persons)
    Bio-Breakfast buffet included.
    Single use EUR 98,--

Cancellation is for free until one week before date of arrival. Otherwise we have to charge the costs for the first night.

We hope you decide in favour to our house!

Kindest regards,
    Laura Wehner

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Wien

Hotel Gallitzinberg
    Johann-Staud-Str. 32
    1160 Wien
    www.umwelthotel.at
    "office@umwelthotel.at"[/email]
    +43 1 419 87 70