Beiträge von mgas

Thanks rector, sorry for long awaited reply. Having trouble logging in to account. I have successfully removed Headliner and the 2 parts of sunroof ready to be recovered. Thanks again for your support.

Evening to all, in the process of having my Headliner renewed, I have removed Headliner and all 4 corner sections without any full but I am baffled with the sunroof. It states on the maintenance page to raise the roof and then unlock the locking levers which are narrowed in the image photo but I cannot locate the levers. I am not sure if my sunroof is fully raised. Please help and advise.

Evening all, insurance is due the end of this month and asking for any recommendations who to try as my renewal has increased by approx £100 from last year's. I am with Classic line at this moment and feel I need to move as they won't budge on price.

Sorry revtor, sent 2 messages 1 to you and the other 2 the forum simply because last 2 private messages sent to reinhard did not post and no error message came up and wasn't expecting a reply from private message sent to you so asked forum for advice.

Hello all, trying to send a private message to reinhard and revtor but with no success. Sent one to Christoph some time ago and was received. Can anyone explain where I have an issue. Thanks for any assistance.

Hello Gonzalol I am very much considering participating in your meet. I have checked the ferry dates but they only sale at the beginning and end of the week, plus takes over 24 hours at a cost of £600+. From my house through theChannel tunnel to Santander -17+ hours + ferry cost and petrol. I did the Belgium meet 3/4 years ago great atmosphere realy enjoyed myself. Please advise on hotel accommodation. Thanks.

A belated Merry Christmas 2 all and a warm and wonderful new year. Recent advisory on latest mot slight wear on rear bush/bearing on rear upper wishbone.
    Main dealer wants over a grand as do most retailers. I am really only after the bushes/bearings, does anyone know any outlet that sells these. Part number for wishbone is 33321138015. an ebay German site has them for 250 euros.

Happy new year to all. Can anyone recommend a set/pair of rear brake hoses I can fit to my 840/m62. Its just an advisory after mot pass.

Thanks for your advice guy's, will consider a tyre change.
    Just another question, I have 235/35/19 front and 265/30/19 rear cannot I go bigger /wider. 245/40/19 front and 275/40/19 rear, will this make anything difference.

Hello to everyone, just need a recommendation of what tyres I should purchase. I have at present 235/35/19 front and 265/30/19 rear Falken tyres. I have no rim protecters and I keep kerbing the rims a I park the car. Does anyone have an account as to what's the best tyres to get that's will protect my rims.