Beiträge von johnnywas

Zitat von stevep840;78155

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Johnny, The down pressure of my house is about 350 tons, It's built of wood:harhar: So no worries with a 2 ton car;-) or do you prefere I use some metal ramps from Halfords with each joint spot welded:hmmmm:

I know for sure which I prefere:top:

I know for sure which i prefer :top: I think a good trolly jack and axle stands would be more beneficial.come on admitt it :poke::laugh:

Zitat von Herminator;75184

Mine had the rusty sunroof, right at the back where the two ends of the seal meet. Something I insisted was sorted before buying the car.

I have since noticed one other area that needs treating, below the washer bottle :banghead: which probably cracked and leaked, I have a flatmate who can tackle that though.:poke:

I dont think the rust under the washer bottle is part of the bodywork as i took out my washer bottle and their seems to be a type of container with a couple of hoses coming from it,Wat is that container ?

I thought the centers of throwingstars came with a choice of silver or carbonfiber,skinning your centers with real carbonfiber would look good and nowadays you can get different colours of carbon fiber,

Zitat von Timm;73931

I've got the same bag in my E38, it was supplied by a BMW main agent when they did an oil-change. It has a velcro backing and can be stuck to the carpeting in the boot......

yep seems to be the same,cheers

Today i was taking shopping out of the boot and noticed that the trim wasnt fixed in properly so i thought i would look behind to see wat was their,well beside the jack was a black leather type of bag with bmw stamped on it as i looked inside their was an unopend bottle of oil and hand wipes still in the sealed bag's,Does this come as standard with the 8 when new ?

I thought the same as yourself that the offer would be at all their store's,Just have to wait as the offer will happen here soon :dontknow:

Zitat von David8;72800

COSTCO now have an offer of 20% off each pair of tyres.
    Finishes soon.

Just phoned cosco and was told their is no offer's at my store,:hmmmm:

yep £125 +a few pennies for the front ,never knew the back were that much :eek: It's not to bad though as will last me a while as i dont do high mile's,Am not going to wast my time or money trying any other tyre so ps2 allround.

yep i think it will be the ps2's £125 each from cosco,Am not in a hurry so might wait till thay do an offer as it could be soon ,i have a cut on my front tyre sidewall and with all them potholes am a bit worried .