Beiträge von 8Harry8

:winkwink: Dave

...and the seller needs some spoons full of wisdome :grin2:

For sale are my ALPINA wheels with tyres they are 17 inch thy came of a 5 series e38 , they are now on a e39 7 Series. , but someone told me they originally came of a old b10 (e34) 5 series , dont know if thats true . they are in okayy condition but would really need a refurb to make excelent , they have decent tyres on them also . slight attention needed to wheels hence bargain price, they need a refurb is no.1 and no.2 is that 1 centre cap has a broken lock but i do have the centre cap it is not missing.. Anyone who knows about these wheels will know what they are worth, to get a good set you are looking at 700-800+ , i paid 500 last year but the price of 299 ono reflects the condition they are in now.

:winkwink: FOUND :toothbrush: and ready to send tomorrow :)

The part number would be 1 715 905, ETK adds 12 11 but gives no price as mentioned by revtor ...

[OT]a quite international day today - the mag came from France, the cover goes to Guernsey - hey, how long is your longest straight road? ;) [OT]

:winkwink: Bob

I've been at the basemant already but couldn't find the cover - the same procedure as every year: confusion :rofl: - but as soon as I'll find it it will be sent to you, just PM me your address...

:winkwink: Martin

Zitat von Martin;84449

es hat noch freie Hotelzimmer. :harhar:

bei uns nur noch eines... :toothbrush:

...da muss ich für die stets hungrigen und durstigen Gäste da sein! :devilchilli:

Zitat von Martin;84449

Ich glaube da gibt es einige Achter zum bestaunen.

:top: zweifelsohne eine attraktive Sache!

Ich wünsche Euch ein tolles in-das-Jahr-2011-reinrutsch-Wochenende! :itsme:

P.S.: Und rutscht mir keiner in den Graben oder Pool! :grin2:

:winkwink:bonjour et excuse - I don't speak/understand french... ;)

A friend from Switzerland asked for informations about CC00662.
    Due Reinhards(thanks :grin2:) help we have some knowledge about the history of this CSi, but has somebody of you seen the car already and can assist with some details, pictures, stories about it or the former time owner(s)?

Any help is highly appreciated, thanks in advance! :top:

:winkwink: My BMW dealer(not the usual kind of stealer) and painter are at the same place, you already got your M3 mirror from them. ;)
    They both have lots of experiences with 8s.

I'll ask them to make an offer... - and the first beer will be on me! :beer:

:winkwink: Not every 8 had heated seats and earlier versions had the switch at the seats not at the center console.
    What's the VIN of your 8? Easily to find it out then whether your 8 had it originally...

Zitat von koenig dave;83807

I like people to know they are being followed by a BMW. the kidney grills say it all.
    I do have the mod but as yet not fitted it only because the car was recently painted and the original owner did not opt for it.

thanks to Harry for all your help on this one.

:winkwink:

...and that was the problem...

Dave, your're always welcome! And thanks for all your support too!

:winkwink: Don't think that Walter and Willi Koenig where glad about the nose!
    It was a necessary evil - due to copyrights -that they modified it. You won't find an official photo of a KS8 with it's original BMW-nose and badges - far to expensive!

Also the other modified cars(Jags, Lambos, Ferraris and Porsches) had to get their own KS-badge!

:winkwink: Yes Brian, looks like it's another nice calendar!

And David, here is my order for one, and since the year is nearly over :) I guess you will find someone who will offer me his 2010er - thanks in advance...:grin2:

:winkwink: 2 Stunden Anfahrt im 8er + 4 Stunden Genuss mit 8er-Freunden + 2 Stunden Heimfahrt = 8 Stunden Freude
    So lautete die Formel am Samstag für mich.

Herzlichen Dank an das Orga-Team und auch explizit an Hermann, der mir seine weiteren Boliden vorführte! Dank' Dir recht schee ;)

Vermutlich hat das WE einigen schwer auf die Hüften und den Kopf geschlagen!

:D Auch wenn es ebenerdig abging, die niederbayerischen Spezialitäten, die vom super eingespieltenVerköstigungsteam verteilt wurden...
    ...gereichten sicherlich auch zur Ausrede für so manchen "Kurzen"(zuviel, gelle?!?) - lecker war's!
    Sehr zu meiner Freude lernte ich auch mal einige Enthusiasten kennen, die bislang nicht den Weg in 's Café-8er-Treff gefunden hatten - dementsprechend ein bunter Mix aus netten "Alten" und netten "Neuen".
    ---------------------------------------------
    Wer zu spät kommt, der filmt dann eben den Einzug der Gladiatoren - :aua: wenn ich jetzt noch den Film von der Kamera runterkriege, irgendwie mag vorerst die Software nicht

der zweite leider dann ganz schnell verschwundene diamantschwarze 8er hatte zwar leider einen leichte Knutschfleck, ist aber in Erstbesitz(war es CB00852?) und laut Aussage Beifahrerin mit 5-stelligem Kilometerstand auch nicht allzu verschlissen,
    auch wenn die Lichtverhältnisse und das suboptimale Wetter ein wenig über die Realität hinwegtäuschen(was angesichts meines immer noch nicht gewechselten Schiebedachdeckels aber auch positive Auswirkungen hatte...)

Nachdem auch der letzte Falke wieder im Horst war, tauchte ein Bolide nach dem anderen auf

wer noch beinahe keine 8er-Bilder auf seiner FP hat, der musste natürlich kurz aufmunitionieren...

denn wer dachte, dass jetzt schon alle da waren, der hatte sich glatt getäuscht

am Schluss wurde in drei Reihen, links, rechts, quer usw. geparkt, so da
    ss incl. Herrmanns Garagen-8ern

etwa 40 E31 vorhanden waren.

Zeit für eine kurze Entspannung

mal so richtig die Beine ausstrecken

derweil die Details für den Namen und die Kompetenz des Besitzers sprechen

Weitere Bonbons

MK pur:

Schnitzer

Viele verschiedene Farben waren vertreten(Martin, brauchst Dich nicht bücken, da steht Supersprint Magnum drauf)

(bitte nicht in Ori-Farbe lackieren! ;)

manchmal auch nur einfarbige 8er

....undundund...

diverse Anregungen für lange Winterabende oder irgendwann auftretende Ersatzteilengpässe...

Es war also für jeden was dabei!
    Nochmal ein dickes Dankeschön, hoffentlich klappt es irgendwann mal wieder zeitlich Euch zu treffen!
    Darauf freue ich mich heute schon!

:winkwink: Egil

Zitat von Noggie;80567

Things stopped today when we realized we needed a tool to pull off the seat for the rotors inside the distributor cap, this is fixed to the front end of the camshafts and has to come off.
    will get the tool tomorrow.

Sent my intakes and valve covers to be blasted and they will be painted when they return in a few days.
    Valve coves in silver and intakes in black.

A special tool? I'm curious, please take a photo...

The intakes get blasted with what? Do you remember Tom Wuffers wine rack?