Beiträge von 8Harry8

Zitat von Koizumi;77575

Daily driver for me here in Los Angeles for the past 3+ years. I will be sharing the daily driving duties with a mint 5-speed E24 next month.

:winkwink: what about some photos, David?

:winkwink: Mine is a nice weather daily driver, about 10.000 - 14.000 km per year - :hmmmm: normally - in 2010 there will we the minus record I suppose!
    Rainy english climate since months :banghead: not like in early April when I took this photo...

:winkwink: Gerry, great job and documentation again!!! :top:

Zitat von 8Tech;77071

[FONT=&quot]This rebuild is with the prototype looms that will now be going into production for me. I have requested a batch of 10 pairs initially. If you are interested, let me know. Looms are all clearly labelled...... [/FONT]

How much? ;)

Zitat von stevep840;76692

Many thanks, does the kit save many euros in tax??

:winkwink: about 50% in Germany the input for a KLR-system is amortised within 2 years :top:

Zitat von rcrad6653;76443

What about us Pergament guys Harry? My front's are looking a bit tired and I'll be concentrating on the interior soon.

:winkwink: Randy, bad news for you, currently available: black, anthracite and grey

:winkwink: RHD guys, moulding tool is existent, so if you manage a binding order of 5 sets/color we can get the production started. :top:

Hi Andre

Zitat von Fatandre;76424

pics soon, price € 98,- plus shiping - this color or black, clips included.

That´s right, but I didn´t refer about RHDs, this was for LHDs only:

NLA:

front: silbergrau, tobago, calypso

rear: silbergrau, tobago

BUT:

for silbergrau(black and anthracite too) we have a solution since a few weeks, from the original producer, original clips included, only the embracing is a little bit different

ok, OT no "BMW" embroidered - but cheaper and wonderful quality! :P

;)

:winkwink: would you please be so kind to take the exact measurements of the mirror and hausing l/r and the stays, please?
    No, sorry, don´t need them, but I´m curious whether the 8-RHD-CSi mirrors are as different as the LHDs.
    LHD driver side - or better said - left side mirror is 7 mm bigger than the one of the right side, the stays are 18 mm longer.
    Thanks in advance! :top:

Zitat von schnitz850;75875

:laugh: I'm having fun...

Now all I have to do is sneak the bits I want cleaning past SWMBO and into the new Dishwasher... :harhar: :harhar:

:rofl:I see, you´re addicted to having fun - strange kind of fun btw :grin2:

Zitat von stevep840;75737

...there is a lag before the power comes in, for example exiting a roundabout at 30 mph, accelerate then the pause before the power, it's fine afterwards but is always the same at lower speeds??

Any ideas?...

:winkwink: Steve

this is the sadest awareness if you compare the performance of an 850i/M70 8 with a M60 or M62 840 that you had before( I suppose).
    The throttle response of the M70 is as bad as it can be, untill you change to Wokke V2 performance chips! :top:

:winkwink: I´m reffering to Mr. Steiner from Albrex:

Only three M70 SC 6,0l where built.
    Since the critical border of raising the engine displacement was nearly exeeded, we had to lower the sc pressure comparing with the 5,0l - so the benefit was not that conclusive.
    We only won between 30 and 40 HP - not very economic if you compare it with the immense effort to get a 6,0l engine...
    All these engines where implantated in E31s.

And Walter Koenig told me:

We never made a 6,0l KS8 - I only know of one unsatiesfied customer who wanted more than ~ 450 HP and got an engine from H&H Motorsport.
    But this engine - and the company too - detonated a long time ago... :aetsch:

:winkwink: even if it´s less, still it´s a lot

Close to the Hartge version widenend by QT Customs and for sale since months in the states, so the steering wheel is on the wrong side - for you Steve :grin2:

:winkwink: Brian

:top: I agree, no newcarhaters, 8blamers and carspamaniacs here afaik - since I´m new here on this board I enjoy the knowledge and the good behavior as well - :oops: even if I still have my problems with mud flaps @ the 8 :banghead::devilchilli: