Beiträge von 8Harry8

Zitat von NickF;73678

Does anyone know how to get the horrid yellowy crud off the engine and engine bay paint? I think it was some kind of protective coating but it looks vile.

Also, I have a pentosin leak below the reservoir and there's a lot of dirty oil around that area, how can I best clean it off? I have a pressure washer, but I'm worried I'll force water into electrical things and the car will never run again. Any ideas?

CO2 blasting nothing else :) not only for the intakes as shown below

before:

after

after after

:winkwink: Ola Eduardo

Here you go for the stoplamp and the rear window shelfs - please find out what you need, don´t know weather you have an electric sun blind or not ;)

Zitat von robmarrs;72692

Pictures speak a thousand words

:harhar: but don´t tell everything here, show me your hands, I and I´ll tell you if you can make it on your own or need a pianist :)

Replacing this sensor(with a brand new from the stealer) didn´t teach my BC to show a more realistic temperature, btw. :hmmmm:

;) Sorry Jud, must have been the excitement of beeing a new member here.

But he really didn´t remember where you came from, Colorado or Arizona :cool:

The car ran about 40 Tkm the last 11 years, there´s some work left to do too(new exhaust required).
    Okay, the seller makes the price and I won´t post this on an open forum untill we have the news about Alpina B12 5,0 81/97 ;)

:winkwink: It´s a LHD, had a phone call 2 minutes ago, it was Rod, the owner...:mrgreen:

I´ll get all information we need, VIN etc. and new pics at the weekend.
    He´s more than cooperative, he just want´s to sell it because "other women have nice daughters too".

He told me a story of a guy from the states, Arizona or so, who wanted to buy the car some years before, the name James Smith seemed to be familiar to him.