Beiträge von wezer3

So are you German boys saying that if i owned smoething like a Pagani it might be illegal in Germany ?

I once had An E36 Schnitzer S3 Wide body, it had carbon front and back bumpers, skirts and arches. So it was aloud a some point.

I have been working with composites for years, in my opinion carbon does not shatter (whilst some types can).

I would like to see the CSi front spoiler in Carbon, had considered creating molds myself but didn’t think I would sell enough of them to warrant the tooling costs.

I think a lot of people have had a broken front spoiler at some point, it would be nice to have a good after market option.

Wez

I think it was about £1,750 for a new nav-system, but that was covered by warranty. For your information the warranty is only about £1,000 pa, it’s very good and has paid for itself over and over again.

I really wouldn’t wont to own one of these cars without the warranty and that’s coming form someone that hates getting other people working on their cars. The MB parts are too expensive!

I have a 2005 SL600 and its seriously quick. But it is very uncomfortable long distance and has thousands of pounds of warranty work done every year (new front shocks, two new roofs, complete new navcom system and lots of corrosion issues). The minute Mercedes refuse to warranty it, it will be sold!!

My 840 look much nicer, but only comes out when its dry :top:

Hi guys,

I have the same issue at the moment, bolt 11 and washer 12 are listed as Eccentric, so I assume the alignment will be out after re fitting?

Would and simple Camber & Castor Gauge be good enough to put it back where i got it from?

Thanks

Wez

Hi,

Seems like a lot to me, then again its all stuff I would do myself.

One point though, there are no suspension bushes; I don’t see any on the diagrams, front or rear.

http://bmwfans.info/parts/cata…g_strut_shock_absorber-3/

http://bmwfans.info/parts/cata…ut_coil_spring_and_parts/

Not sure what they might have changed.

I spent more than this once with Gerry, but I had a lot of new stuff including new shocks, camber plates, springs, brakes, cam cover gaskets + inspection 2.......

You don’t seem to have had much done for the money.

Some may disagree.

:)

Thanks for your comments guys.

I tried BM Shop, he thought he had one but couldn’t find it.

Revtor, thanks for the email address, I will try contacting them as their doesn’t seem to be any door cards or door card parts about in the UK at the moment.

Wez

Hi,

I am missing the de-mist piping inside the drivers side door card. My

I have attached an image showing the part i mean. It seems to be missing from the catalog and Coopers in Reading just laughed when i asked them to find me one.

Image taken from Timms site (hope you dont mind).

Anyone got one handy or an old complete door card?

Thanks

Wez

Hey,

I had this too, for me it ended up that the Throwing star centre sections (hub caps) had come loose so the wheels were rattling, it was the last thing I thought it would be lol. Both front wheels were missing two or three screws.

Worth a try.