Beiträge von ponun8entuvida

Salut Fabrice!

J'espère aussi que d'aller à Barcelone, nous sommes ravis, je suis juste un peu le mariage de mon frère, mais nous allons essayer d'aller.

Elena tiens également à pratiquer le français ne peut pas me parler, alors voici une bonne occasion jejejejeje.

Merci pour le compliment à mon 8.

Salutations.

Zitat von dudu;87766

ponun8entuvida... i think i know this crazy guy and his ugly car.... :aetsch:

jajajajajajajajajjaajjajaja dudu to ignore him he is receiving treatment :laugh::laugh::laugh::devilchilli:

Zitat von LE BASQUE;87777

:winkwink: agur MARIO

BERTRAND

Salut Bertrand,

c'est la famille?

J'espère bien, pour voir quand on arrive à voir, les souvenirs d'Elena

Hola Geoffrey!!

Ya nos conocimos en persona en Valencia, me acuerdo de ese azul estoril jejeje

Gracias por la bienvenida.

Saludos!!

Zitat von Lloyd;87749

Very nice I too like the engine, tell us about the steering wheel what functions work on it and how easy was it to fit to a 1991 car?

Thanks Lloyd!

Currently serves I go, I need a specific module that Martin had created. It's like a mini unit that converts the electrical signal of our cars into electronic signals that use these steering wheels more modern.

Module cables that go to the DME and IBUS cable enters the wheel, I asked Martin for the module (TMS2) but I have not answered yet.

Once you know something I tell you.

Greetings.

Zitat von schnitz850;87748

A very big and warm welcome...:winkwink:

Very nice car by the way.... Tastefully done.:top:

You could always buy the black and white carbon fibre front and rear badges!! ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

What I have in mind to put the badges in black and white carbon, would be great on my 8 black series jejejeje

Zitat von koenig dave;87745

hello and welcome.
    love the chrome, did you get it done or are they after market?

Thanks!

I had to remove the engine to tighten the screws on the rails famous oil that lubricates the camshaft, and to bring them to chrome advantage.

You're right, I also read the information sent me Reinhard and not get the full airbag connecting the first stage, but at least something good if he leaves, but I do not think enough.

Anyway, thanks for telling me.

Hi,

first of all apologize for the language I am using a web translator.

My name is Mario and I'm from Alicante, Spain, I registered a while ago, but I had not yet submitted.

I'm a big fan of the series 8, since I have 10 years and my dream was always to have one in the end I got it 3 years ago.

I have a 850i in late 1991, manual, black buffalo leather, I made some changes, the handle ///M, pedals ///M, latches ///M, engine paint, chrome intake manifolds, lights tinted rear, LED interior lighting and instrument panel in blue, E46 M3 steering wheel, etc.

I have other projects in mind, put angel eyes, full stainless steel exhaust, sports suspension, kit CSI...

I hope to be helpful and learn more about the 8

Greetings everyone and put photos of the 8 that got in my life jeje

Bonjour,

tout d'abord m'excuser pour la langue, je me sers d'un traducteur web.

Mon nom est Mario et je suis d'Alicante, en Espagne, je me suis inscrit dans le passé, mais je n'avais pas encore présenté.

Je suis un grand fan de la série 8, car j'ai 10 ans et mon rêve était d'avoir toujours un à la fin je l'ai eu il ya 3 ans.

J'ai une 850i à la fin de 1991, manuelle, cuir de buffle noir, j'ai fait quelques changements, la poignée ///M, pédales ///M, les verrous ///M, peinture moteur, tubulures d'admission chromées, feux arrière teintés, éclairage LED intérieur et le tableau de bord en bleu, une roue de direction E46 M3, certains mécaniciens.

Je pense à un autre projet comme la mise yeux d'ange, plein échappement en acier inoxydable, suspension sport, kit CSI ...

J'espère être utile et en apprendre davantage sur les 8

Salut à tous et laisser les 8 photos que j'ai mis dans ma vie jeje

hello talltony,

I'm from Spain and I'm putting the same wheel as you in my E31, I have everything done except the wires of the airbag, the airbag out of E46 YELLOW/BROWN and YELLOW/BLACK, and BLUE and BLACK E31 is, how to connect your airbag wires?

Thanks!

Buenas!!

Mira que me registre aqui hace tiempo pero no habia escrito nunca, que poca verguenza jajajaja

Bueno para los que no me conozcan pertenezco al club BMW serie 8 E31.es de España, me llamo Mario y soy de Alicante, tengo un 850i de finales del 91 manual, color negro.

A mis buenos amigos del club saludaros por aqui tambien jejeje:devilchilli:

Espero ser de ayuda, saludos a todos.