Beiträge von ifernandez

I just came back from Spain. I got 3 magazines with great articles about the 850(sorry no 840). I will be scanning them soon and passing them to the our Webmaster(phillipe). They are in Spanish, but they have great pictures.

I just replaced my brake rotors with brand new Brembo rotors. I also put brand new pads and sensors. I took it for a ride, when I heard a taca-taca-taca noise coming from the rear. I took the wheels off, I cleanded everything. Nothing.
    I took it out again. It does not make the noise when you step on the brake, but it does make the noise every once in a while. The noise only lasts for 4 seconds tops.
    Any ideas?

Not many

Tengo un amigo en Oviedo que tiene un 850i azul.No creo que use internet o e-mail,asi que sera dificil persuadirlo. Si lo veo estas navidades se lo digo. Habia otro en Galicia que participaba en esta pagina. Creo que se llamaba Miguel.
    Hay un americano en Madrid que forma parte de este club. Es ul culturista negro. Parece muy majo.
    Lo tienes dificil. Pocos espanoles entran en esta pagina.
    Yo no tengo un 8 en Espana, asi que tampoco podria ir a las reuniones cuando estoy en Espana.
    No conozco Futura, lo cual me averguenza por que suelo saber estas cosas.

Hola Manuel

Que tal Manuel? Bienvenido a el club. Que suerte tienes, un CSi. Yo estoy aqui en Boston,USA, y un Csi cuesta como poco $55,000 usado. A si que piloto...tanto en el avion como en el Csi. Por que el CSi tiene que ser como un jet privado. Vuelas para Iberia?

I dont think that is a Ci

I just noticed something on the pictures. The plastic black engine cover belongs to pre 94s. I am not 100%sure, but I really think Ci with the 5.4 engine have a differetnt engine cover.
    Also, it does not have the side yellow blinkers right before the front wheels.
    Futhermore, 850s from that year have the seat heater controls on the console, that on the seats like 91to 93.
    You should check the vin number.

The worst by far is Foreign Motors West in Natick. These idiots blew up my engine and crashed my 850.
    Wagner in Boylston is just as bad.
    Most people say the best place around here is BMW in Peabody or BMW galleria in Norwood.

I would not own an 850 in Spain. Have you seen gas prices over there? I love driving my 850 in the US at $1.59 per gallon. To make things worse, I would drive the 850 at 130 to 150 mph all the time(which increases the fuel consumption)

No conozco mas Asturianos por aqui(tampoco Espanoles). Tengo un amigo de Oviedo en New York. Nada mas.
    Que 8 teneis?
    No voy a Portland mucho,pero si he estado varias veces en Bar Harbor.
    Vais mucho a Luarca? Yo estare en Oviedo del 19 a el 28 de Diciembre.
    Un saludo