Beiträge von DRAGON850

Koenig kit

Hello, good to hear from the neighbor, I am Lithuanian. I can tell you one thing about Koenig body kit- DON"T BOTHER! Been there, done that!
    3 years ago tried to order the kit from them, I believe it was on sale for 6k Euro. They showed no interest in responding to my emails, and had no interest in taking my money. I finally got CSI (M Tech) kit from a local dealer for about 2k dollars and never bothered with Koenig again!

Melted both sides of my low beam headlight bulb housing, was able to get one from Wuffer but it was the last one he had. Does anyone else has one laying around somewhere? Broken galss or lenz or something?
    Fog light bulb housing is ok too, I think low beam and foglight housings are the same(correct me if i am wrong).
    US spec headlights.
    Thanks guys!

I envy you man! You live in Europe and you are able to buy euro spec CSI for alot less than here in USA.
    If I were you, instead of spending all that cash later on to modify your CSI I would save up a bit more and get Alpina B12 5.7L beast. There is bunch of them on mobil.de, a quick stroll to Germany never hurt anyone :wink:

Thanks! Looks like the site is still under construction, how did you know this is the same company?
    Changing out the air box won't do you any good because 850 air system is very advanced. you could benefit more out of getting high performance spark plug wires, but only combined with mods I mentioned before.
    Ed.

Tuning your 850CSI

Ok, this is what I think you should do to increase the power of your 850CSI, without major modification you won't be able to get 450hp out of your car. My first steps would be to order Dinan engine software for your engine, it's 50% off right now. (http://www.dinancars.com), that will give you about 20 hp and bring you up to around 400hp total, than bore out the throttle bodies to a larger size. Install a custom exaust system. This togeather should give you around 15hp more. So you are at 415 total.
    From there it will get tricky and expensive with engine mods. koenig supercharger for your car will give you 500hp. but the kit is 20k euro.

You have to call them-18003415480

select the state (CA), then you will be transferred to Jeff, really nice guy. Tell him what are you trying to purchase. He will forward the chips to the nearest Dinan BMW dealler to you. hope this helps.
    ED.

I have to tell you this the first bargan I got on the 8
    Just ordered DINAN tranny chip at 50% off! Pretty happy about that.
    Call in and order yours, just remember to mention that you do have Dinan engine chips already installed, otherwise they wont sell the tranny chip to you!

http://www.dinancars.com

Post your experience plese. Actually this is the first time I got good service from them!

Don't think it's the push rod

It might be worn out hydrolic valve lifter, or banjo bolt is loose and oil spray bar does not spray the oli onto the camshaft.

I have to tell you this the first bargan I got on the 8:)
    Just ordered DINAN tranny chip at 50% off! Pretty happy about that.
    Call in and order yours, just remember to mention that you do have Dinan engine chips already installed, otherwise they wont sell the tranny chip to you! ;)

http://www.dinancars.com

Post your experience plese. Actually this is the first time I got good service from them!

I am thinkig about buying their shocks. Yes they are still available, at pretty good price. Anyone has any idea how good they are? Are they actually made by MK or am I buying an overpriced Bilstein? Anyone ever had this suspention installed? Any thoughts on MK Motorsport quality?
    Thanks guys!

I am thinkig about buying their shocks. (And springs possibly). Yes they are still available, at pretty good price. Anyone has any idea how good they are? Are they actually made by MK or am I buying an overpriced Bilstein? Anyone ever had this suspention installed? Any thoughts on MK Motorsport quality?
    Thanks guys!

Re: Superchargers

USE ESS superchargers.

If you don't mind telling me what did the process cost you in USD, just trying to figure out if it's worth (cost wise) going with something custom like that or order Koenig sytem. Would be great to see you on roadfly.com, and have a discussion going about your set up.