Beiträge von Pelle

The following are registered for the meeting, hope we can become more.

Per & Maria Sweden
    Daniel & Maria Sweden
    Terje & Chanette Norway
    Egil Norway
    Christer & Emilia Sweden/Germany
    Sten & "1" Norway
    Patrik & Mirva Sweden
    Ove A Sweden
    Jay A Sweden
    Christian & "3" Sweden
    Wokke Germany
    Jan P Norway
    Dragan & "1" Sweden
    Stefan O & "1" Sweden
    Peter A Sweden
    Sigurd E Norway
    Bo N Denmark
    Fredi H Switzerland
    Martin & Ch Switzerland
    Janne N Sweden
    Alexander K Sweden
    Billy P Sweden

Yes we can begin to see an increase in activity now that spring is almost here. Think it will be an additional number more from Sweden.

/Per

The following are registered for the meeting, hope we can become more.

Per & Maria
    Daniel & Maria
    Terje & Chanette
    Egil
    Christer & Emilia
    Sten & "1"
    Patrik & Mirva
    Ove A
    Jay A
    Christian & "3"
    Wokke
    Jan P
    Dragan & "1"
    Stefan O & "1"

Sorry to hear that, hope you can get to it another time.

Zitat von wokke;97382

If I register now for the meeting it appears I'd be the only non Scandinavian participant. And I don't speak neither Norwegian nor Swedish. :hmmmm:

Hi
    Freddi and the twins will come what I heard, and I hope that there may be more, but many have probably been waiting to sign up.

Nice
    Well now is it right.
    You need not be ashamed

Zitat von nielsen_850;96187

From Denmark the wife and I also expect to attend - or maybe I should say HOPE to attend – for the time being the car looks as you can see on the picture – found 4 camshaft banjo bolts completely extracted – but luckily no signs of unusual wear - hopefully up and running again in a couple of weeks.
    / Bente & Bo
    :driver:

Hi
    Yes, it was not funny but lucky that you discovered it. Now that you're inside the engine, check the cams setting. Well we hope you and your wife will come.

Well then we have a number of notifications, so now it is getting time for you to do a notification:top:.

Per 0 Maria 850 Sv
    Daniel o MAria 850 Sv
    Ove + 1 840 Sv
    Ulrik + 1 850 Sv
    Patrik + 1 850 Sv
    Egil 850 No
    Terje + 2 850 No
    Christer + 1 850 Sv
    Billy 840 Sv
    Janne + 1 850 Sv
    Japed 850 No
    Christian + 3 850 Sv

Zitat von huldra66;95954

Payment done :top: , but we are staying until Sunday, are the same hotel then planned or are we moving?

Going Sunday to Germany to join the 8er/Alpina tour :cool: this is going to be a great summer :driver:

Regards
    Terje

Hi
    Stay at the same hotel, there is no reason to change:devilchilli:

Zitat von DickB;95838

MCDonalds?:laugh:

But serious, we want to stay in the same hotel as the rest with or without our dog....:harhar:

Yes Dick
    I understand that, unfortunately it has become more common to not allow pets and smoking in public facilities in Sweden and around Europe
    Welcome

Zitat von DickB;95835

:ahhhhh:
    OK, I think that you mean there are hotels that accept also dogs, not hotel for dogs...:laugh:
    But both aren't an option than, we will see if we can find a temporary home at family for our dog than...I'll let you know.
    :grin2:

Hi
    Well I mean hotel for dogs:devilchilli:, but there are certainly hotels that accept dogs.

Well then we have a number of notifications, so now it is getting time for notification:top:.

Per 0 Maria 850 Sv
    Daniel o MAria 850 Sv
    Ove + 1 840 Sv
    Ulrik + 1 850 Sv
    Patrik + 1 850 Sv
    Egil 850 No
    Terje + 2 850 No
    Christer + 1 850 Sv
    Billy 840 Sv
    Janne + 1 850 Sv
    Japed 850 No

Hi
    If anyone is interested, I have a left mirror (4 wire) and the mounting plate to the right side "original" for sale.
    It is finished in Mauritius Blue, but need be repainted.

Send me a PM if there is interest

Zitat von daniel;95043

Hi,
    I will get my car on this sunday i Stockholm and drive it back to Gothenburg. It will be nice to see you all again in Varberg.
    This car will also be clean, very clean!!!!! :grin2:

mvh Daniel

He He
    Should you take home the prize for the cleanest car this year?:laugh: Know you will be working to win, Stensen has said he will try to come.:help:

Hej på er

Finns det några på detta forum som skulle vilja vara med och ställa ut sin E31á på Tjolöholm detta år. Vi kommer att ha en egen monter där vi har plats för tio bilar, vi strävar efter att få stå brevid BMWCS monter.

Skulle så vara fallet så hör av er till mig, bara att skicka ett meddelade men som vanligt först till kvarn gäller.:devilchilli:

Zitat von Christer;94990

Hello ALL,

I am a new one,since last year, and happy to now be part of this Group.

YES I WILL BE THERE. It so happens that Varberg is where I have my summerhouse.....

Hi

Welcome to the Community, and hope you will find this forum interesting.
    How nice that you will attend the meeting.:top: