Beiträge von frank

hugh, just checked,Roben might go play for the national team this summer in Portugal.
    We have one Korean player in our team Feyenoord in my city Rotterdam
    and they have a internetsite in Korean, do y know this site??? if not
    let me know and i will post it for you.

still looking at the 850??? gonna buy it???

take care

Frank

Posted from a mobile??? jzzzz talk about hardcore..... :roll:

actually i am looking at a 93 red csi with 120k,bicolor int.
    but i saw a 99 m5, which is nice too :roll:

Now there's a good guy, i was just being a bit lazy :roll: ,
    anyway got my car painted just 2 days ago so it looks a lot better now,
    just a little dusty on the pic.
    probably gonna put the car up for sale soon,need a csi :lol:

not to far, Brisbane here,
    look in the Netherlands forum under ""even voorstellen"" got a pic
    of my interior there, if y cant find it , ill post one here, if they let me :lol:

hee was up? got the same car, just a red interior,
    where y from?
    if everything goes according to plan im coming over this summer to look
    for some roots.... :lol:

Welcome to the club, 19 miles per gallon, if a gallon is still 4 litres and a mile is 1.6 k, thats a pretty good average, i get 5 klicks to a litre, thats about 12,5 miles to a gallon, no? yes? :cry:
    that with 1.16 euro to a litre, now i know what i work for :roll::roll:

i'm pretty sure nothing was meant by it, we where just thinking about this small meeting between a couple of 850 owners and within a few hours 4 countries and a lot of people were involved.
    I have nothing against registering anything and am happy Philippe receive's help from all over the world, so when any meeting is set up we will let you know...

btw where are y located in the US???, i am flying to miami next week and passing cali,ohio and maryland...anywhere close???

good luck,

How about spring in the UK and fall in Holland, my company building is in the port area and i can get enough space to set up a meeting there, if we want with the local tunerboys, but right now there are paving the area and thats gonna take another 6 months :roll: , so in the fall would be great.... , how about a bbq, music, kartracing, etc..... 8)