Beiträge von Alasdair

Philippe, I do hope you don,nt think me rude but do you need help with the administration of this site. I don,nt know how it works, so I can,nt help but I know a man who can. I am sure that Al a moderator of some distinction has the ability to help you should you be busy with business family or study matters. Please accept this suggestion as a means of helping you should you consider that help is needed.
    Kindest regards
    Alasdair

The utilization of others abilities is a great management tool. Their are lots of experts out there to call on for advice but not many are computer experts. Like me I use computers to draw buildings but I struggle with the technical aspects of the 8series I leave it to Damon Hills. I will post a Topic today. this very minute 20.36hrs 27th April 2003.

Move It

How can we sort out the admin of this site. This is not the first time someone has complained about registration. Can you not assist Philippe with the admin as well and stick a brush up you know where and clean the room as well. I have still not got my very small brain round the administration of this site. What do you think Al ?????I have had some good replies to the Gaydon Meet.
    Alasdair

Al is a moderator for this site not an admin - al...... Al if your out there can you sort this chap out or we are going to loose more members. I would help if I could. I am getting very frustrated myself. I might kick the shit out of someone at Gaydon LOL
    Alasdair

You Are not alone LOL

Any probs. There does seem to be a lack of communication just lately, Please come to Gaydon see my posts. If your in the UK forgot to look at your location. LOL
    I have never had a any probs with the site but feel free to complain or start a good debate on any topic re 8series

I do not have any official registration forms for this meetings. So lets play it by ear ???
    Can people please send me an email to

mackaydesign@btinternet.com

Please let me know if you are coming and your name.

I will post further details from the BMW Owners Club when I receive them. Should anybody require accommodation I will post information and contact addresses for the local tourist information service.
    Watch this space.

Alasdair

Death

Anybody got any ideas why this Forum is slowly dying. Seems to to be in all Countries. Is the main organiser still in charge or what. I know the information pages are great. But without people being active its all a waste of time.
    Gaydon.
    I have tried to get a registration form from 8Fest. If you have a look at all my posts I have posted full details about the venue and directions. I did note a deal of interest in Bird Pics but even that got a load of crap thrown at it.
    SO ALL WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO

Lack of Communication!!!!!!! Whats going on within this Forum, very few people seem to be posting. Have you all sold your 8,s. Just have a look at latest posts and the dates. It seemed very busy just before and after xmas but now its gone dead whats not working whats going wrong if anything. WHO IN THE UK IS GOING TO GAYDON IN AUGUST
    Love to all
    Alasdair