Beiträge von PhilC

Ian
    I managed to blow my cig lighter fuse when an adapter for my road angel came apart and decided to nest in there. Never seen so many fuses in a car. That was before I found out there were more in the back :oops::P

Sure glad that BM use standard fuses you can buy anywhere.

PhilC

Yeah, It will be after a month now as I'm offshore on Tuesday.

Gotta say thay have been straight up since. Just mention the words Nick Cooke to any Williams dealer and you'll soon see some arses shift into gear. Apparently he's the main man in the Williams organisation who deals with all complaints amongst other things.

PhilC

For sure.

However, I am bound to them over this b****y cd changer. Service Manager just told me that they've ordered a new cd changer as they won't be able to get the broken part. Hope somebody gets their butt kicked as well.

If they were honest about it then I wouldn't be complaining.
    :(

PhilC

Hi

I'm based Just North of Bury, Manchester. 1995, 840Ci, 120K. Had my dream car for just over a year now. Not disappointed.

PhilC

Richard

you are not alone. I know of about 5 other UK owners posting on the BMWCGB site every now and again. I have an 8 year old 840Ci. Owned it for 1year. Always been my dream car and I'm not disappointed. Great to see Phillipe's site alive again.

When I get back on home turf I'll register here as well.

PhilC
    Manchester