Beiträge von schnitz850

Hi

Just did mine in 10 minutes, no removal of anything and wow what a difference. Be sure not to over do it I would do half a turn of the allen key (clockwise) at a time after loosening the lock nut. Be carefull not to move the allen bolt as you undo the main nut as you will loose the point of reference..

It's a tight squeeze and if you are in any doubt let someone who's done it before do it....

Good luck..

Hi Al
    I thought that they never made one!! But I know a man who had one made....

Mr Greedy (mean't in the nicest possible way) AKA Mr Peter Rice.. The man with 3 CSI's. Would you belive it.....

He had one specially made and it looked spanking!! He did say he might think about having some made up. I could try giving him a call if you like...

Right then everybody.

Alan Dale from the BMWCC called me again with the view to getting the ball rolling on this regiter...

What I need is somebody to head-up the register and somebody to look after the database....

Now if one person wants both jobs then that is fine. Or two people would be better IMHO.

If you would like to do this then please say so and I can forward your details to Mr Dale.

He needs this by the 3rd December at the latest as this info is to go in the next issue of Straight Six mag!

The format for the database is already written so no need to program it in.

What could be easier...

Come on guys we will lose a great opportunity to stamp the mark of the 8 in the annuls of the BMWCC......

Please respond.....

Kind regards
    Alex

Just a rough translation for us all.....

I write this French word, and so much worse for those which will have to use a translator! I am pleased to know PHILIPPE BRULE and I am aggravated of reading the attacks repeated against PHILIPPE PHILIPPE is has good Guy! that it is true! the remainder is only lie! PHILIPPE is at the origin of this site! PHILIPPE succeeded in federating the in love ones with the 8! http://www.clube31.de was born thanks to PHILIPPE http://www.8-fest.com was born also thanks to PHILIPPE. the site http://www.clube31.net is its Baby! For technical reasons, the site was closed almost 1 year between 2002 and 2003. To find a new hebergor and to buy a new waiter, PHILIPPE has to propose a financiére participation in the members of the club! Today the site functions with the limitations which we know. I am certain that PHILIPPE, will find a solution provisional to manage his site. Then respect! and the clube31 lives

Well if he is out to make some money why don't we have a collective to buy this site...

The infrastructure and basics for this place were well thought out and with a bit of a fettling I'm sure this site could equal or surpass roadfly for content and info available....

Somebody suggested the ammalgamation of the countries boards. Good idea (IMHO it will bring this board closer together)

There are alot of other ways that it can be improved but thats another topic and Poll!!!!

Does anyone have contact with the main man and would it be worth approaching him for the purchase of the site???

Your thoughts please gentlemen.....

Hi Mojo

I can only give you a rough idea of what the schnitzer bits cost in GBP as mine looked the same as yours....

Assuming you have the spring kit as well (white coils) I believe it would have cost an extra £10K to £15K over the original cost price for the Schnitzer kit.

Let somebody chime in if I'm totally of the mark.

Hope this helps....

Hi Pok

If you want a pump for the M70 V12 call these people....
    after my thread got binned on roadfly I decided not to do a group buy...
    Sorry in all that but these guys will give you a really good deal I hope...

All the best.....

Westwood Trading
    Tel: 00 44 (0) 1299 878727
    Fax: 00 44 (0) 1299 824232

Right then. Contrary to popular belief I have not abdicated!!!!

On a more serious note. I purchased a water pump off a guy on ebay and when I spoke to him he said that he gets his stock by buying up surplus and garage closure stock... Anyway he has approximately 20 water pumps that he would let go for £50 ish each. Now I just looked on Eurocarparts.com and they are £126.00 +vat so I think we could get a really good deal here....

What do you think...

Please let me know your interest

NO AFFILIATION Etc YADA YADA YADA