Beiträge von Johan

Ik heb net even in de gallery gekeken. Stijvolle wagen met nette velgen eronder! Maar hoezo zit er een mercedes v12 logo op?

Een vraagje: waar is de kap van de ventilator naar de condenser onder de motorkap? Heeft je auto in het verleden ook schade gehad? Ik zou in ieder geval even kijken of je weer zo een kap kan regelen. Is beter voor de koeling.

Nieuwe kopen lijkt mij de beste optie. En anders de hele veerpoten vervangen met gewone niet-EDC dempers en veren. Dat doet iedereen die te krenterig is om nieuwe te kopen :wink:

Op http://www.marktplaats.nl verkoopt iemand uit Amersfoort diverse onderdelen. Misschien heeft hij nog een setje EDC dempers voor je liggen. En anders misschien wel een setje normale schokbrekers+veren.

Zitat von Erwin 850

Hallo Frank,

Een vraagje. Jij heb toch een garage en ik wil jou vragen of het mogelijk is dat jij voor mij adapter plaatjes kan maken om M3 Spiegels te monteren. Ik heb de Spiegels al en ze worden meegespoten met m'n nieuwe Rieger voorspoiler 8) alleen ik zoek iemand die voor mij de adapter plaatjes kan maken en ik dacht gelijk aan jou. :idea:

Gr.Erwin :D

Ha daar hebben we Erwin ook...nou Jelmer nog ;)

Hi,

A friend of mine who just bought an 850 tried to register but he keeps getting the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare gen_rand_string() (previously declared in /homepages/17/d95653994/htdocs/forum/profile.php:61) in /homepages/17/d95653994/htdocs/forum/profilcp/functions_profile.php on line 146

What gives?

Johan

Zitat von frank

not car porsche but brakes porsche,different, drilled and slotted bit like movít , big very big.

Is there a brake company called Porsche then? I didn't know that. I thought you where planning on using the brakes as used by Porsche the car manufacterer.

Zitat von frank

have to agree with Hayte , i replaced my rotors with 325 mm Brembo's all around but still weak, maybe Porsche but costly.. :cry:

The OEM for Porsche's brakes is Brembo.

You're welcome!

Zitat von RAC69

Hi, I tried that but still I have an "INSPECTION" showing. I have this feeling that the procedure for resetting the INSPECTION is different to that for resetting the OIL SERVICE, eg. the time one shorts these terminals for, or some similar pattern. I'm basing this on a look at the Service Reset tool, which has a switch for selecting either Oil Service reset or Inspection reset.

Any clues as to the procedure or timings?

Thanks Richard.

The reset procedure should be executed in the right order.
    The order that works for me (e32) is:

1. With the ignition off connect pin 7 (SI reset) with pin 19 (gnd).
    2. Turn the ignition to position 2.
    3. Pull the wire out after about 5 seconds to get an oil reset or 10 seconds for an inspection reset.
    3. Now replace the cap on the diagnostic connector.
    4. Turn off the ignition.

Re: Resetting the Service Interval Indicator - Help needed

Zitat von RAC69

A long time ago, I recall reading in here how to reset the Service Interval Indicator. The procedure was as simple as shorting 2 pins on the diagnostic connector under the bonnet for 4 seconds, with the ignition turned on. I even did it myself and it worked a treat (saving the rediculous fee the dealer would charge to do same) but... I cannot recall which 2 pins to short! :roll:

Can anyone help me?

Richard.

pin 7 (SI-reset) and 19(ground). (works on my E32 and should work on the e31 aswell)

Zitat von heavy

Well he will pay for sure he laught about it hehe
    to much $ i think 8)
    and they saw the display in the control, but if they didn`t saw that he was nailed for sure because they used a device to see if there
    is any radardetector in the carr,how it works i don`t know?, but if he had turned the detector off and hide the display they didn`t caught him!

And all radardetectors are forbidden, so use a g.p.s. detector it`s not forbidden yet :?

I do know how that works. Most radar detectors use a comparsion signal to compare the detected signal with. This signal leaks into the antenna and this can get picked-up by the police. Bell labs, the manufacterer of the stinger detector, already has "stealth technology" just for this purpose.