Beiträge von al

I agree to a certain extent, but its not free to run this forum so the funding needs to come from somewhere.

Perhaps keep it as it is, free to join but a fee for 'gold membership' to access manuals and technical sections etc.

Could possibly work a donations system also?

I'm looking forward to the changes.

Admittedly i'm not as involved with the club as i once was - it has now been taken over by people who seem to be a little more dedicated to the club than the last guy :wink:

15EUR is a bargain for what you are getting; it certainly isnt free to keep a club like this going.

Sorry guys, I've tidied up this post and unlocked it.

So...

How would someone go about hacking the site? Obviously im not asking for explicit instructions but does it come from the server?

Quite an interesting topic.

Guys,

More aggressive marketing.

Basically, if you have had a kit off me already then you an have another for £130, if you order 2 kits then the cost is £280 - £130 for any further orders also.

Cheers

Alex

Can you confirm that the bulb type is;

HB4A/9006XS

I will make sure that the bulb type is available.

I have been told that I can get these kits for any type of car but as they wont be being bought in bulk like our E31 kits, there will probably be an extra charge of £10 towards postage and packaging - so you are looking at £160 for the kit including delivery.

What do you think?

I've received it and paid for your kit, im told the order should be processed today so expect delivery within a week or so.

Cheers

Alex

My uncles wedding today, god knows why hes bothering :lol: - pushing 50 and been with his fiance 20 off years :lol:

Anyway, they've 'hired' me as their driver, although i use that term loosely as there is no exchange of money involved :lol:

Oh yeh, and i made the bow myself 8)