Beiträge von al

You clearly missed the point of my post, if you have a look at the feedback, his last purchase was a penis enlarger!

Anyway, on to the other subject. You seem to be forgetting that I am doing YOU a favour by sourcing these kits and at the same time each kit is costing me £7 in paypal fees!!!

Everybody else seems to have been able to fit their kit just fine, its only you having the problem AND this is the first i have heard of it!

If you had dropped me an email or a private message or even posted in one of the threads that you were having problems then maybe i could have attempted to help you.

Now, if you can tell me politely what the problem is and what it is that you seem to be missing then perhaps we can begin to address the issue, perhaps someone who fitted the kit themselves can offer some advice?

However, i dont care for the tone of that reply and i feel rather offended that you have the cheek to take that tone with me after the time i have taken to set up this deal, take the orders, forward on the money and liaise with my guy in canada to make sure you got the kits.

Erm, it may be worth just waiting until you have a permanent address?

Either that or i could order the next set with 9006 bulbs to your address, you could swap the bulbs and forward it on?

Depends if someone from here is willing to do it? I wouldnt like to do it without asking.

I guess what he is trying to say is "does the wife need HID's for those late night trips to the supermarket?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else do i need to tell you? He can get kits for any make or model etc etc.

Sorry guys, i promised i would post this... i get the impression that perhaps i could get a better discount if i pushed him :lol:

Alex

Alex,

The keyring is still with me, absolutely fantastic it is, and i cant believe you wouldnt take any money off me for it, almost makes me feel guilty for charging for the kit! - If it was my kit and i was making a profit then i wouldnt 8)

Have fun in Venice and if you're not around for delivery then i hope you have a kind neighbour to sign for it!

Alex

Certainly have mate!

Your kit was ordered within 2.5 mins of the money coming through :wink:

Delivery should be this week, if not then beginning of next.

Thanks

Alex

Guys,

Sorry to bring these kits up again but i had an email from a member on here asking for an HID kit. I didnt reply as i wanted to check i could still get them and in the mean time i have cleaned out my inbox.

Now i cant find the email :lol:

So if it was you, i apologise, drop me another email and i will sort it out for you.

If it wasnt and you want a kit then ive been assured they are still available and the company is very impressed with the orders from us :wink:

Let me know either way!

Alex

Good news Schnitz, thanks a lot.

Ive invoiced the two of you.

There are still some available from the factory, so if anyone feels they've missed out...

I have a vision... every 8 series on the road with HID lights :lol:

Shipping worldwide is available btw.