Beiträge von al

I have 2x 6000k HID Conversion Kits here with nobody to take them off my hands!

I dont know how it happened in all fairness but when i compiled my list of people who wanted them, i miscalculated and today they arrived on my doorstep.

I have also paid for them so thats me £300 out of pocket from my own stupidity.

Anyway, before i send them back and have to pay the postage for two kits back to Canada, is there anyone at all on here who is interested in a kit?

I will give you until Monday morning before i send them back.

Guys,

Im looking to send the cheque off this week.

Any chance of a bit more sponsorship before i do? I know its post swim but im still about £200 off my revised target which is a little disappointing.

I can take cheques? Cash in post? Paypal?

Come on guys, dig deep, its for a good cause.

Thanks again.

Alex

OK Micheal, thanks for letting me know.

I think the next stage will be Chris @ XLS getting in touch with me regarding postage of the new bulbs.

At this stage i will paypal him the £20 and your new bulbs will be posted out.

Im sorry i messed this up, it got quite stressful at one stage as i didnt realise the US had different bulb types so i can only apologise for that.

Thats a great comparison Nathan.

Im told, although im not putting my life on it as i cant be sure, that the HID's available through me are best on the market - but dont they all say that??

I would have to say that without a doubt my £150 on HID has been best money spent on my car so far!

Ive used BP ultimate for a while now and although i cant give you any figures, it does seem to get more miles out of the tank and definately seems a little smoother.

no, no, no i dont want it guys.

honestly, i dont.

ziggy, see the thread i made down the forum regarding address for exchange.

alex

Just realised that your HID kits have been costing me about £7 a go, damn paypal taking a fee from the money you all have sent me - so that when i forward your money on, it takes £7 from my account lol.

Ah well, never mind.

Zitat von ballaamir

I wonder what anyone would say had I told them what I did on this past Sun mornings' drive. Let's all get back to cars...

Im intrigued, so let us all in on this so that once and for all we can concede that you are indeed the better person amongst us.

What IS it that you do at the weekend - when you aren't studying at the Southern Methodist University?

Also, during the course of the day, i tend to go "on site" and that is something i dont like doing on the 8, nor will i risk car park dings!

i was upset enough when an electric gate closed on my brand new 535, if it had been the 8... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Email received this morning from Chris @ XLS...

If you send them back to this address, i will keep in contact with Chris and organise the replacements etc - I will stand the cost of shipping the bulbs back to you obviously as its my mistake you have the wrong ones.

Let me know how you get on, and let me know who has returned them.

Alex