Beiträge von tee.

Hi guys
    I am sorry to say that the csi has finally gone, but to a good home!

I am now left with these subwoofers i built.
    They are twin chamber sealed cabinates used for sound quality but can go loud if required. They are fitted with JL audio 8w7's which are about £300 pounds each. I have two of these, one for the o/s/r seat and one for the n/s/r. You simply unclip the seat base and clip in the subwoofer. This takes about 1 minuite! they are covered in stiched black leather and look awesome. These are ideal as they do not take up any boot space and the transition of the bass is better as they are in the cabin with you. If you need the rear seats back you simply swap them back over.

There is a pic below. If you want more pics or specs then drop me a line on 07725325428 or mail me on tee@tristanward.co.uk
    I am looking for £275 each or £500 the pair.

Cheers
    Tristan

I have put this in here as I am not selling yet just trying to gauge interest and price.

Most of you know the car, it is an Oxford Green csi with black leather.
    She has done 53000 miles and still has BMW extended warranty running.
    Some of you know I am a senior tech for BMW so if anything goes wrong with it, it is replaced immediately under warranty... handy!!
    This car is absolutely mint. It is slightly modified but EVERYTHING has been done properly and old parts kept to make reversal easier.

Modifications are:
    1. Full schnitzer kit excluding boot spoiler
    2. BMW M-tech boot spoiler
    3. 18" schnitzer wheels in gloss black (forged throwing stars also included)
    4. schnitzer lowering springs with bilstein dampers
    5. roof mounted shark fin with internal gps and gsm aerials
    6. full Hayward and Scott custom built exhaust system with de-cat
    7. slightly modified intake system (not max power k&n filters or anything)
    8. Clifford intelliguard 950 with remote start and pager system (this has been installed properly so has given me NO problems)
    9. momo steering wheel
    10. UUC short shift and gear knob

The sound system has come out and I can replace it with either the standard system of a system of choice.

It also includes the registration B5 OBM "850 BM"

I have probably missed alot out, but you get an idea.

Take alook at my website http://www.tristanward.co.uk

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS WORTH????

Tee

I have this spoiler for sale,

When I bought the car It already had an AC Schnitzer front spoiler on it. Then I found a full kit for sale that had been painted to go on a guys car then his engine blew up so he sold the car off cheap.
    So I bought this kit of him and fitted it all less the front spoiler as I already had one on there.
    This means that it is brand new, painted in calypso red but never fitted. I still have the fitting kit for it in the bag.
    These used to retail for about £750 and you can not get them any more, so this is a rare item. I was keeping it as a spare but space in the garage is tight nowadays so I might get rid of it but I am not going to sell it cheap because I know it is a sought after item.

If anybody is interested I can mail some photos over.

Tee

When I bought the car It already had an AC Schnitzer front spoiler on it. Then I found a full kit for sale that had been painted to go on a guys car then his engine blew up so he sold the car off cheap.
    So I bought this kit of him and fitted it all less the front spoiler as I already had one on there.
    This means that it is brand new, painted in calypso red but never fitted. I still have the fitting kit for it in the bag.
    These used to retail for about £750 and you can even get them any more, so this is a rare item. I was keeping it as a spare but space in the garage is tight nowadays so I might get rid of it but I am not going to sell it cheap because I know it is a sought after item.

PM me an offer if you are interested.

Tee

no probs

Just thought id ask.
    It is the same as the one on my csi

I will try and get you a total price tomorrow.
    Can you PM me your address?

I have contacted the guy I got them off today and he assures me they were off a car with the memory function.

So as blk eye has pulled out paul_m has first refusal.

Tee

Hi Steve

Yes I should be at Gaydon next month. Car will probably be in bits but hey, it spends most its life like that.

Regarding the mirrors guys, are there any give aways as to the memory function??? They were given to me. I know they are off a right hand drive car but as to the memory function I do not know.

BLK eye has first refusal, then paul_m and then Aaliyah724.

tee

Hello guys... long time no speak!

Been busy on the audio side of things at the mo and not been around much but hoping everybody still visits here.

I have a pair of mint condition csi sport mirrors in arktic silver. They are complete with motors, looms and brand new glasses.

Want about £250 for them. If no body is interested I will just stick them on ebay.

T

Cool, glad the mirrors look good.

I have the data from Schnitzer but it is just the standard BMW data. The ride height of mine is about 30mm lower so I can not even set this up first. Schnitzer are bloody useless!

I will endever to get the right data so will post up if i ever do.

Tee

I am desperstely trying to find the wheel allign data (KDS) for the 8 with schnitzer springs.

As some of you may know I work for BMW and have contacts with the technical department who have contact with schnitzer themselfs and I can still not get hold of the data....... bloody useless bastards:)

Asked on roadfly but as usual no response

Got my fingers crossed

Tee