Beiträge von tee.

apparantly we cannot upload due to something technical!
    Phillipe did tell me but im not a computer bod so didnt really understand!
    Should be sorted in a couple of weeks though

I work for BMW and have driven the 6 already.
    It is an awsome car and drives superbly. I have not driven the conv. yet but in all honasty(spelling?) BMW along with all other manufacturers have still not worked out how to build a good conv. Too much noise, rattles, body flex and LEAKS for my liking. Dont get me wrong, BMW probably build the best conv. but its just nowhere near a coupe.

If you are a drivers driver then wait for the M6 coupe.
    The 645 has no LSD, and imo this is an essential on a drivers car.

Like I said, the 6 is a very good car but it does not have the same character as the 8 and theres no way I would swap, ... well, not till the M6 arrives anyway!
    500hp v10 and an M differential = the way forward! IMO

Tristan

Zitat

Ref the picture of your front spoiler I notice that you have performance filters on the engine.
    Question.

The car in the pic is not mine
    I found the pic in the gallery and wondered what it was :)

Zitat

Well, if you're kind to do a gesture for you beloved moderator & humble servant, let me know...

I can even organise an Official ClubE31.net meeting, and pick it up during the event

We may be able to come to some arrangement :D
    They were £700 new and you cant get them anymore.

It would be great if you could organize a meet,,, pref in UK or somewhere just across the channel?

If interested pm me

Tristan

Has any one got any pics of front spoilers for the 8?

I got an AC Schnitzer front on mine a fancy a change.
    What is this

If anyone is interested I have another AC front spoiler in my garage brand new painted in calypso red.

Please do not buy these "too good to be true" AC schnitzer deals off e-bay.... they are fakes!

I bought a gear knob that looked good in the picture... turns out to be so fake it does not even fit on the gear lever!

T