Beiträge von BLK EYE

Hi 8's, I am still trying to get info on CSI mirrows I bagged out on the RHD because I was told that they dont fit a LHD is this true help.

If this is incorrect I am still interested in the RHD mirrows.

BLK EYE

PS car is going to the paint shop this week

Mirrows

Sorry for the delayed response but I will have to pass because I have a LHD car so I assume that the RDH euro version wont fit. But if anybody out there has a set of LHD CSI mirrows let me know because I am still looking.( if the RHD mirrows fit let me know but I dont believe they will) nice find to the next buyer.

Thanks

BLK EYE

Hi Theo, I mean the coin holder in the drivers door below the arm rest, Yes I would like to purchase the whole seat/ not parts as long as they have the lower lumbar extension (sport seat), also the center console cover between the rear seats, mine is a LHD car I dont have my title on me now so I cant provide you with the VIN at this time but I provide it later.

Thanks

BLK EYE
    93 850CI

Hello, I am looking for the drivers side coin holder, the upper insert between the rear seats (the part that covers the ski bag opening, and a new front noe if you happen to have one or no where I can purchase one,
    I would alos like to get a pair of front seats with the lower leg extension.

Thanks

BLK EYE

Hello, I am looking for the drivers side coin holder, the upper insert between the rear seats (the part that covers the ski bag opening, and a new front noe if you happen to have one or no where I can purchase one,
    I would alos like to get a pair of front seats with the lower leg extension.

Thanks

BLK EYE

SEATS

Do you still have the seats for sale if so how much US I only really need the center pad in between the rear seats but depending on how much you are asking I may take every thing

Thanks

BLK EYE

I would like to know where I can purchase the hood I saw under G-POWER section, Does anyone know how much it is and a contact #, I would also like to purchase the CSI rear valence.

Thanks

BLK EYE