Beiträge von KANTER

An excellent over view of how thing are and how they will probably be in the future..!

I all was wanted a 850 CSi and I have one, the truth is you should, as we all know buy the best one you can find.

I bought one that was well looked after till the last owner before me..!
    He had it for only two years but that was enough.!

I would punch this guy in the face if I ever see him again, just for the way he repaired things on the car.

That is my story and I will bring my 8 back to where she should be, I was just amassed that the simple things like the nuts and bolts that keep the model going are no longer available.

Mercedes Benz is excellent in this regard.

Two years ago I was in the BMW Museum in Munich, you can find a book about the 8 in the shop on the way out, and a 850i badge hanging with a 100 other badges as some sort of what we built over the years.

I would be interested if that have changed.?

BMW hate this car I am convinced of this, but this is only my opinion. I can’t prove it but I have my suspicions.

Thank God we still have the E32 that BMW doesn’t hate as much and share some of the parts from the E31.

I am pissed with BMW, regardless of the Law, If I was the first owner and after 10 or 20 years was told to look for my spares on eBay after giving them a 100,000 what ever.!

I would be looking to buy a Mercedes Benz next time round.

They should stand by there product.. and in My opinion they don’t with the E31.

This is just my opinion and I don’t wish to up set any one or get in to a debate over this.

Enjoy your E31 and think about buying a 2nd one to put at the end of your garden just incise you might need that special bolt one day.!

I will get my Coat.

Hi all, I dont post much on the e31 sites, so i will say hallow now. if this bolt is available new can you let me know where you got it please, I ruined mine removing it with the impact gun.

Thank you for the Info and I will be in contact soon woke..!

I have to put the rear axel back in to move the 8 to another garage soon as it has been broken in to and tools stolen,

I have rented a new garage and its got heating :) so as soon as I get her moved I will be back with an up date..!

Thanks for the Help guys.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]moderator note: Thread splitted from This Maybe Sacriledge.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I am rebuilding a 850 csi that its previous owner should have been shot for the way he neglected the car..!

Any way I am finally back to re building the rear drive train and suspension.

I am looking for the bushings on the rear axel small wishbone arm, (Querlenker )

I am told that the bushings are no longer available, but some one must know where I can get bushings that will fit even if I have to modified them.!

Attached are a few photos of where I am at.! any one got some ideas,, and sorry for the hi jack..!

check out the price BMW want.. it must be a mistake...!