Beiträge von bmwnut

Hi guys i have just had a stainless steel exhaust fitted by Custom Chrome of Nuneaton Well wait till i tell you all.

Graham the boss said he would make me one from the cats. He then started the car, he said it did not need back boxes at all. Well when that when the exhaust goes in front of the centre boxes he will renew wjth stainless steel It is all fitted off with two chrome oval pipes at the back of the car So with no back boxes at all it sounds quite nice and throaty but within the law

I phoned Steve Parkes and he listened over the phone he said it was a ground breaking achiement The job cost me £275 and the rest when it goes a further £120

What do you think

After the meeting at Gaydon the air was full enthusiasm and all of us were saying lets get the 8 series register going After reading Fallen Apart this puts some what of a damper on it although it was posted pre the meeting Lets all pull together and show some eagerness to keep it going and build on our great turn out at Gaydon The only people who will do this is us. So lets all please reply to posts and get stuck in to help each other whatever the problem or topic. Lets show them that the eights are not only the best bmws but we have the best members :D

This guys might seem stupid but why is my headrest higher than the passengers. I have read in the manual that it lowers with the seat adjustment Well no matter what i do it is still higher than the other on Can anyone assist

I had a chat today with Andrew Dale BMW CC Sec and he will back us if we can get an 8 series register going. I f we all show the enthusiasm as we did at Gaydon we can not fail If you are not a member then it is a good idea as i have already saved £240 on my insurance. As the membership is £35 a year i think this great value So come on you sharknose lovers lets give it a bash

Hi all

Just thought i would ask if any of you are going to this meeting in September. Would you all please see if you can make it as the last one at Gaydon was superb. If you can find the time why not lets have another rip snorting day out. I would like to see you all again so soon, hope the feelings mutual?

Regards Phil ( Rugby )

:P
    Well every one i know you will all like to thanh Alex for his work at Gaydon this Sunday. I would hope you all got home ok and are in fine heart after the 30 8 series to attend Can we all push to get an 8 series register going as i think we have all the attributes to be very succesfull. I would like to thank you all for being a very freindly bunch and it can only go from strenght to strenth in the future. Oh ans Steve if you want to sell your exhaust i am only willing to take it off your hands if the price is right you know what i mean. Once again it was a great day long may it cotinue

Phil Ptreston Rugby

Does any body reply to topics on this site I have posted three and to date not a single reply I would like some help guys even if you have not got any answers a bit of support would not come amiss

Can anyone please help my BMW dealer says we should not use additives ie injector cleaners in the fuel tank Would you please let me know what you think of this Do they do harm?

Phil Preston

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone advise I was driving home last night in my 840 Ci when the on board computer lit up with a message Trans Fail Safe came up The car stopped and i left it for a short time It then started and the warning went out.

Any one else had this

Thanks Phil Preston