Beiträge von Genius

Thanks 8Tech for clearing it up. :top:

I see the Racing Dynamics site has got it wrong as it says the M70 can be bored to 7.0!! http://www.racdyn.com/Localize…E31/RD_Int_8_E31_Body.htm

I have managed to find the magazine from 2001 featuring the koenig 850csi.

The last page is missing from the article but it does say the engine is bored to 6.3.

8Tech, the magazine is Total BMW, and is from february 2001. Your car appeared in the following month.

Whilst browsingon youtube, i have found an interesting video on a Koenig 850i where the owner says the engine is bored out to 6.0 AND then supercharged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnLdOCIjK38

Has anyone got any more info on this car?

Af far as i was aware, Koenig either bored the engine out OR supercharged it. I didnt know that they done both??

I remember reading a Total BMW magazine around 2001 where a UK owner has red 850CSI which was tuned by Koenig. The engine was bored out to 6.3 with 450bhp. The car was LHD though

My mate has just bought a 840ci which has a original BMW phone built in. It says CHECK CARD. I presume this means insert a sim card. But where does the sim card actually ago.

Is it possible to fit bigger front discs on a 840ci using the standard caliper? Or will i need different caliper carriers?

Also what is the standard disc size?

The radio is asking for a code because the battery has been just replaced. How do i get it?

There are some websites that claims to get the code if you have the serial number, will they work?

Got more details, its a 1999 840CI sport with 31,000miles. Its on orient blue with grey leather.

Its the standard Sport spec including headlight washers and original car phone.

Its not as imaculate as Derin's but still in excellent condition, i would say 7.5/10.

Couple of light scratches on exterior but the interior is imaculate.

Any new estimations?

Has anyone got EDC on there 840CI? Ive dont think ive ever seen one.

Also it says that Indivdual is a no-cost option. The person who bought my 840CI new paid £2000 for the paint work and another £2000 for the interior as i have got the original invoice.

Very sad day today, just sold my 1998 BMW 840CI Sport. Ive had it for 6 years and its the best car ive ever had. It was 3yrs old when i bought it and i paid over £30k for it.

Ive been a member on this forum since 2001 aswell. You guys have gave alot of help.

p.s. I may still come on this forum from time to time.