Beiträge von Racer MXM

Hello,

I have not driven my 850 in the 2 years and 5 months that I have owned her and the latest delay has been a transmission rebuild from hell. If any of you know where I could source:

EXCH-CONTROL VALVE ASSYH24339
    Make : Bmw
    Part#: 24347514640

I would appreciate it very much. There are a few online places but sooooooo pricey it would scare you into selling the car. Any help would be great!

hoping to hear from someone as I am in dire straits

Awesome job...I was wondering what you are doing with the wheels that came on the car? If you had mentioned it already, please accept my apologies for rushing through the posts on the thread.

Zitat von Nifty50;96466

IMHO It's a decent day out for most people in the UK but not worth the effort you are considering.

I hear ya...maybe I won't ship the 8 in, but as for the rest of the effort, I am usually in London 3 times a year, and more frequent now that my father is in treatment there so I might just be in town anyway.

I should buy an 8 there and keep it at our flat, but your petrol prices are through the roof!!! Although the prices on 8's in the UK are very attractive.

Zitat von Adrian;95256

The wings your KS8 already has isn't enough? :p

No disrespect, just joking. I love the KS8, would trade my 8e for a LHD one any day.

Although the KS8 is awesome, no need to trade in your 8, just do some performance mods to the engine, suspension and get yourself a Zeemax widebody kit...while I love the curves of the KS8, personally I can do without the rear wing...but as with all things, everyone has different taste.