Beiträge von corona

I will wear a seatbelt...

My father was involved in a crash this year, he drove a toyota corolla -89 mod and he was not wearing seatbelts..He was lucky though cause his car was waiting to turn up to the left and BANG from nowhere a car came in 50kph head to head! My father hold the steering wheel and his body got all the powers and he jumped up and smashed the front window with his forehead! 25 (stinch) dont know what its called on english), and 3 weeks with rest he was in a ok form! So wear a seatbelt, if he had weared a seatbelt he wouldnt get hes forehead smashed!

Best regards to you Al...

850 csi engine

If I buy a csi engine, will I have to change the Ecu and wiring?
    Do you think i have to change my original automatic transmission, or will it hold the extra power?

Regards Kamark

850ia

the black color is a brilliant black not diamond. If you have any idea where i can locate a bmw csi engine or the alpina b12 engine, plz contact me:)

regards Kamark

pictures is her...!

now the pictures are in place, im so satisfied with the car! its only one thin missing now, the csi engine:) check out the pictures m8s...

m8 engine

Actually, when i had a 750ila i had a bmw m8 engine on my hand, but i choosed to let the engine go.I really do regret that decission! I dont wish to have a transmission swap, but if i have to change my transmission to get the m8 engine i will. I dont want to have a m5 engine in my 850 cause 850 is original with the v12, thats the way i wonna keep it. But if you have any information on the m8 engine, just shout it out;)

Regards,

Kamark

I have bought a 1991 bmw 850ia and i want to buy a bmw850 csi engine with 380bhp. Can someone help me. Can i have the csi engine on my bmw when i have automat?Where can i locate a bmw csi engine? with low km\miles...? If you have any information you can write to me on arekamark@hotmail.com or just post here...

I will be gratefull for any help...

Best regards from Are Kamark

I have bought a 1991 bmw 850ia and i want to buy a bmw850 csi engine with 380bhp. Can someone help me. Can i have the csi engine on my bmw when i have automat?Where can i locate a bmw csi engine? with low km\miles...? If you have any information you can write to me on arekamark@hotmail.com or just post here...

corona

I will post some pictures of the car soon, but the car is baught in Germany and i will probably get the car in 3 weeks. It was a "scratch" on the car that will be fixed in Germany( In Norway too expensive) so when i get the car the pictures will be in place...;) And yes i will log in next time=)