Beiträge von CB57001

8 Series Seatbelt replacement

Hi Dave,

I replaced the driver's seatbelt on my 1989 850i with the help and advice from Reinhard and I'm pleased to say the replacement belt works 100%.

It took a bit of time and I thought I'd get away without taking the seat out but was soon proven wrong!

Tim

1989/1990 BMW 8 Series Internal Sales Training Video!

Hi guys,

Just bought an old 1989/1990 VHS tape from Ebay which was given to BMW dealerships to train their sales staff on the 850i (Reinhard I'm sure you will have seen this!). The video mentions the tyre pressure control system which they claimed would be released in mid 1991, but I understand it never made it to the production car?

I'll try and get the video converted to DVD for anybody who is interested.

Tim

Cb57001

Zitat von Timm;93203

Really fascinating reading as usual Reinhard. CB57001 looks in fine fettle, better than many of the '99 E31's I've seen - and fully optioned as well.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your kind comments! The car is in fine condition having covered 61,000 miles from new with Full BMW Main Dealer service history (last service in June this year at Soper BMW of Lincoln). It has every MOT certificate from it's first one in 1995, original invoice, handbooks etc. I recognised your name from your website which I found very helpful when I had a few 750iLs! Best regards, Tim.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your kind comments! The car is in fine condition having covered 61,000 miles from new with Full BMW Main Dealer service history (last service in June this year at Soper BMW of Lincoln). It has every MOT certificate from it's first one in 1995, original invoice, handbooks etc. I recognised your name from your website which I found very helpful when I had a few 750iLs! Best regards, Tim.