Beiträge von Aaliyah724

Zitat von al

I will have a quick look for you.

May i reccommend asking in the UK specific section?

Al

Thanks! What do you think about an M5 style lip for the rear boot? I may want to make a custom one.

John

Thanks! Would you know if the ZeeMax kit and boot spoiler are still available? I have a friend in England that has been trying to locate one for me but was not successful. Any leads would be appreciated.

Cheers,

John

I have a MagnaFlow Set-up on my 840! And she does have a nice tone to her now! I know as a BMW owner, that many of us do not want to devalue our cars by putting inferior products. But to spend so much money on a part that has the same quality, is ridiculous. MagnaFlow mufllers are fully stainless and are or high quality. Stainless is stainless. If you want to invest in a nice exhaust set-up, find a good muffler/fabrication place and have them make you a stainless steel pipe system with mandrel bends. Custom is sometimes better and worth the investment.

Just my 2 cents,

John P.

Just want to say "Hi!" to everyone. I'm a proud owner of a '94 840 based in Yorba Linda California. I have worked for BMW in Oxford a few years ago and just by seeing the quality of the Minis during production made me appreciate BMWs even more and made me want to get one. So the 8 was my first BMW. I bought it used in Feb. of 02 but did extensive research and test drove numerous 8s. Since then, I have always babied my 840.

I would like to know if there are any 8 series meets in So. California since I do see quite a few here. Also, How do I create a profile for myself with an icon on this site. One last question, how can I find out if my 840 is an "i" or "Ci?" From what many dealers have told me, and internet sources, that there were no "i's" in the U.S. Can anyone please confirm? Sorry for all the questions...but I'm new this site.

Thanks,

John P.