Beiträge von duje

Next time when you come to Croatia, make sure you come to Split. I don't know any other place in my country that will make you smile like my hometown.

Zitat von 8Harry8;107716

:harhar: Richard, no, Duje is guilty! :laugh:

I bought such a X5 shift knob from a guy in america years ago - not cheap at all - but I never managed to mount it at my 8, even if it looks very nice to me, I'm afraid to use it without the shift-block :dontknow:

:grin2:

Harry, few weeks ago wile I was driving my sunglasses accidentally slipped, and I tried to catch them, but while doing that I put the car in Reverse , but guess what?! Nothing happened, the car was still driving, I returned the handle in Drive, and pulled over and checked all the gears. Everything was working normaly. I guess that speed sensor in gearbox prevents damage.:devilchilli:

Zitat von Richard.H;107704

Outstanding, by far the nest one Ive seen in 11 years of being around this community !
    Congratulations ~

Thank you!:mrgreen:

Zitat von Wildatheart;107697

A huge amount of work there..! How did you do the white dash clocks?

Foun them on ebay.de few years ago.

Also very simple here, insurance is for the car and driver (doesn't matter who it is), and we pay small extra fee for passangers ($15 per year) and that's it. When insurance expires, you have 15 days to renew it or return the licence plates if you don't want to pay anymore. My 8 is in highest insurance premium (all cars over 140kw) and it is EUR 380 per year, if I'm cought driving without one, fine is EUR 700 roughly.

Zitat von 8Harry8;107404

Hey Gerry,

:mrgreen: a totally clean car is a sign for a sick mind :rofl:

I agree, very much true! Although I drove it in the rain twice since this pic, needs cleaning again,

Zitat von wokke;107036

extremely well made 850i.

Cheers
    Wolf

Thank you Wolf, your opinion means much to me.

Zitat von wayneblackwell1000;107029

Very very nice, IMHO Mk's look amazing on our 8's. For sure will be my choice of wheels.

Can I ask why you have two dimmer switches?

Thank you! I have orange ambient lightning, and that's regulated with second dimmer switch, here's a poor pic where you can see ambient lightning in the doors, seat switches, center console, and roof.

I had it since 2008, I've done almost everything except pulling the engine out. List is toooo long, so here are few pics of engine and underside

Hello all, and Merry Christmas! I've never introduced myself on this forum, so here are few pics of my car.