Beiträge von AdonS

Not sure if it helps, im an 8 enthusiast in sydney, dont have one, but ive seen one 8 at balgowlah automotive on sydney road. Not sure if its good or not but theres one 8 there so atleast theres a little experience

Atleast its still working... a while back i took dad's jag for a spin (supercharged V8 + Auto)... Oh and the rear wheels to. Few months later, transmition simply stopped working. Luckily it was electronic and not much to fix...

You can always learn something new though... never knew you could fit huge tyres like that on a grand cherrokee!

PS sorry for hijacking the topic... almost forgot to say that.... sorry couldnt be of more help on it

I would gladly upgrade the wheel size, but it is err not my car its just a family members car whom i am closely related with... Being the car person or the family (as well as technitian, enginner, removalist and sports guru) i do get asked advice on tyres, cleaning, services etc so i generally know whats on whos car etc...

The BFG should stand for 'big friendly giants...' cause theyre huge tyres! You must go off road a fair bit then. We got some coopers i think discovers or something (they are 90% on road tyre, 10% dirt) for we only use it for on road. Compared to the crap wrangler tyres that we got ours with, these are awsome! The body roll is reduced significantly, it handles, rides, breaks and grips hugely better to. And are garunteed for 80,000km.

I nay own an 8 either, and thanks to some new government legislation i wont be able to for a few more years now... Everyone here is generally helpful, so you wont be getting people banned for saying stupid things to often... :shock: So tell us why your such a big fan? :D

Schinitz, you have a grand cherrokee? I own a 2003 limited model, just got the tires changed. Just wondering what tires you are running on yours

Thats a pretty good price! Whenever i suggest 'maybe you should get that re-upholstered...' i hear all these horror stories about the riculus prices they charge!

All governments like to screw everyone for everything..... In my opinion alot of it is simply governing for the sake of governing, via revenew raising. To the majority, the ones who dont notice these things (aka the non car driving public) these changes seem good. Here in australia, i belive our last election (as with all) promised us tax cuts, while improving our ailing health system and better road and education systems.

The only thing is, ummm, this didnt sort of happen. Oh well. The only things expected in life are, truly, death and taxes, and increasingly more so, speeding fines :wink:

P.S the english still do the best car magazines, theres something not to be embarrased by...

One small step for man..... Our opressive government may have finally came to its senses - OUr strip which i travel everyday along Sydneys northern beaches which had 3 speed cameras in about 300m has had 2 of them stripped out, the most recent today. Now we can speed with only 1/3 the risk of getting caught.....

Boy that citroen sure has a nice roof container....
    Oh and the wheels are good to.... very nice actually!! Suit the car and the color perfectly.
    Ive been hearing alot of praise for those michelins, through hear and the press. Should consider some next time i need some new rubber. How are they price wise?