Beiträge von DickB †

No problem Steve, it happens ! :cry:

We would like to hear from you guys when you definitive planned your trip, we will take care of the rest here to seek a nice hotel a.s.o. and discuss it than, ok ? :roll:

When you look at our agenda and perhaps join us at one of our meetings, it will be nice also, perhaps combine it with the Sport Car Spring Rally, we could meet a day before and than joined it together ?

Please let us know what you guys want.

When you have a meeting from your site and we are welcome, please also let us know.

Cheers.

Hello Guys,

Nice to hear from you so soon, sorry was my mistake, had the calender still on 2007(bussy with the clubmeetings), of course I ment the 8th and 9th. :oops:

I'm one year older than you Steve, don't feel that I'm a old man (yet). :lol:

But please, ask your Lady(s) to come with you, than mine is also there(and also from other members), ok ? :wink:

We will take care about the program and let you know.

Hope to hear from you when you have more details.

Cheers (and sleep well)

Dick

Dear Gentlemen (or Gents) :wink: ,

In behalf of our Dutch E31 Club I want to welcome you all to your planned visit on the 7the and 8the of December.

Of course we want to make you feel at home and we will join you when you arrived and of course also at the 8the.

Perhaps you could suggest to us what you want to do on the days (of course we know that you want to go to the pub/coffee shop, but perhaps we can do some other things also? :wink: ), to visit, see or otherwise, we will make a program than.

I don’t know who will welcome you on the 7the “(I’ll think Peter will), myself I’m there for you at least on the 8the, also we will be accompanied by other Dutch members and we will announced it as a official club meeting, that’s ok with you ? :roll:

Please also tell us if you bring female company with you, we’ll take also our wife’s (if there) with us, so that they don’t feel the pressure of to many guys and technics around them, ok? :roll:
    (also it's my duty as chairman to be certain that your female company will have a good time also 8) )

We hope make a memorable meeting, we will do our up most to make it happen.

Till the 7the than!

Best regards,

Dick
    Chairmen BMW E31 Club Nederland.

Hello Guys,

Is this what I need ?

BMW diff fits e32 7 series 735.
    Diff is in great condition.
    Also will work on a e34 535, to fit in a 5 series or a 750 you will have to change flanges.
    Ratio is non-slip 3.91

Hello Theo,
    Thanks for the reply, I'll look for this in the Netherlands.
    So you think that the S-version is the best, do you know also if they goes with a larger diff than 3.15 ?
    Cheers,
    Dick

Hello Alexandre,

I've seen it and I'm impressed.

Don't know if the costs are reasonable, I'll think about the 7000 Euro's ? :?

At this moment I'm looking for a diff swap, now I'm having a ratio of 3.15 and looking for higher(And waiting till the guy with the superschargers has wrecked his car so I can buy it cheap from him) :lol: .

I'll know that you haven't any substances now, the forbit it after my anouncement that you take to much, isn't ? :wink:

I'll be on the next meeting in France, haha, you don't I've heard ! 8)

Warmest regards,

Dick

Hello Theo,
    I'm the chairman of the Dutch E31-Club.
    We have here a discussion about changing the diff on our 850 models.
    What do you suggest to change f.e. to a 850i 1991 4-speed (now it's a diff when I'm not mistaken with a ratio from 3.15) ?
    Can you get it and what are the cost to ship it to the Neterlands ?
    Cheers
    Dick

Dear Friends,

I've seen the photoos about the supercharger and I'm very interested if it gives substantional more power to a V12 5l. :lol:

I'm in contact with a turboshop who want's to look into it and hopefully they can tell if it's possible and what the gain in HP is. 8)

What I understand from your correspondence is that it comes from a 535i ?

Do you know who ownes a 8 with a bi-turbo or supercharger ? :roll:

Please let me know what you think.

Best regards from a misty Netherlands. :D

Dick Baars
    Chairman ClubE31.nl

Hallo Peter,
    Bedankt, ik zal zeker even reageren als ik zover ben.
    Parijs was geweldig leuk, we hebben het naar ons zin gehad, meerd dan 40 auto's en 80 personen.
    Foto's gemaakt o.a. bij de Eiffeltoren en de tuinen van Versailles.
    Ik heb mijn foto's nog niet op het internet gezet, maar als je op kijkt, kun je al e.e.a. zien(die rode met spoiler is van mij).
    Groeten,
    Dick

Hallo E31-eigenaren,

Nu een weekje terug uit Parijs bijkomende van de enerverende Europeese Meeting doe ik bij deze een oproep aan alle echte liefhebbers.

Op dit moment is er geen officieel erkende E31 club en daarom missen wij vele evenementen en bijbehorende voordelen. (o.a. korting bij BMW).

De enige erkende E31-club, de Duitse dus, hoe kan het anders, wil ons helpen een Nederlandse afdeling op te richten als er echt belanstelling is.

De Domeinnaam is al gekocht (http://www.clube31.nl), oprichtingsactes zijn al bijna gereed, nu nog genoeg aanmeldingen.

Kosten voor lidmaatschap moeten gezamelijk worden vastgesteld, maar wegens het feit dat de opichting moet worden betaald en donatie aan de DE-club en dit toch moet worden omgeslagen op de leden, kan dit voor het eerste jaar varieeren tussen de 25-50 Euro(uiteraard afhankelijk van de aanmeldingen).
    Dit kan uiteraard in de volgende jaren deels weer worden teruggegeven als er nieuwe aanmeldingen zijn, tevens zal het bedrag voor de volgende jaren rond de 25 Euro kunnen zijn.

Als je even bedenkt dat BMW korting moet geven als je lid bent van de officieele club, dan is er niet veel voor nodig(bij een 8 helemaal niet veel)om dit meteen terug te verdienen, naast het feit dat we gezamelijk promotiemateriaal kunnen aankopen.

Willen jullie even naar mij reageren of er in principe belangstelling is, dan bericht ik wanneer we een extra meeting kunnen houden om e.e.a. te bespreken, even kennis te maken en elkaars voiture (excusez moi) te bewonderen.

Hoor het graag.

Groeten,

Dick

2006 Meeting in Paris

Hello my friends,
    Many, many thanks for the nice time at our meeting !
    We will not forget the nice moments and great sites that we have seen.
    For all that we haven't thank personally because of the rain, please know that we are greatfull to you to and we hope the hear from you again soon.
    Ofcourse we will see you all at the Munich meeting in 2007 !
    Au revoir !
    De hartelijke groeten uit Nederland,
    Dick & Gerrie Baars :D

Hallo Peter,
    Ik heb 55 US$ betaald + 100 $ verzenden(zijn alleen de achterste).
    Zijn prima schokbrekers, alleen de aansluiting nog.
    Trouwens, volgens mij zit voor alleen sensors, geen aktieve.
    Groeten,
    Dick :lol:

Hello,
    I've bought a good pair of active suspensions in Canada, but the connections are different with my Eurpian car !
    Can anybody help me to solve this problem ?
    Thanks !
    Dick :oops:

Hallo Erwin,
    Ik heb hem nog en deze week word alles eindelijk gemaakt.
    Scheelt wel 2000 Euro met de dealer, dus ik heb dan even geduld.
    Tevens komen er wat nieuwe items op, schnitzer spoilers, K&N filters, Brembo schijven, 3-voudige tuning, etc. dus het gaat wat worden.
    Kost wat, maar dan hoop ik heb je ook wat.
    Als alles goed gaat heb ik een goedkoop adresje.
    Groeten,
    Dick