Beiträge von Koekhakken

Veel mensen vinden de kleur errug lelijk. Maar (misschien juist wel daarom) ik vind 'm wel tof. Werkt in ieder geval erg goed met de velgen.

Marktplaats? zou kunnen, heb 'm via autotrader gevonden. Viel nog niet mee een handbak te vinden.

Oh, en het knipperlicht was gewoon het relais.

Thanks for the information. Very interesting indeed. Except for the colour it seems to be quite accurate.

Not sure whether it was painted. My impression is that it has been buit-up making use of body panels of another 8. :(
    Under all the rubbers, all the hinges and under sound muffling etc. evrywehere it is neatly violet. Seems quite original to me. All the shut-lines are perfectly in order and also the chassis is not twisted, warped or stretched (according to BMW measurements) So what happened to the diamont black could not have been that disastrous. :)

Thx for the welcome.

Dan, congrats with your great taste in colour and (fotoshopped, I presume) licence plates.
    The colour puzzles me a bit because i understood that it only came available from 96 onwards so how did it end-up on my '91? Anyways, I like it a lot.

After some browsing around I stumbles accross this fabulous site. After some struggle finally got subscribed. And now for some small introduction:

I'm living in the west of Holland with my '91 850i (manual) in front of my house for a few months now. Bought the car on a bargain but incorporating a mighty list of future repairs. Already revised: exhaust system, front suspension and steering system, fuel injection, alarm system, tyres and some small bits.
    For some months to come i'll be spending somewhat more on the car to get it in a better shape. so I'll be annoying you guys with lots of repair and malfunction questions. For example: this afternoon my left turn signal stopped working altogether, right is working fine. tomorrow I'll have a look at it.

Now just add a picture of my Purple Pleasure

Best regards,

Niels

Zo, na wat rondbrowsen deze geweldige site gevonden.
    Na wat opstart problemen dan toch subscribed. En gelijk maar een korte introductie.

Een paar maanden geleden mijn 850 uit '91 gekocht. Koopje dat wel, maar was behoorlijk wat mee mis. Ben nu zo langzamerhand een beetje aan het investeren: Uitlaten vervangen, voorwielophanging in z'n geheel vervangen, stuurinrichting vernieuwd. Maar zit nog wel het een en ander aan werk in. Zo doet sinds vanmiddag mijn richting aanwijzer het opeens niet meer naar links. Maar daar ga ik morgen maar een even naar kijken.

Over het algemeen ben ik erg onder de indruk van de 850. Hiervoor lange tijd Jag gereden, maar dit is toch wel ff andere kuche.

Goed, nu nog even een fotootje bijvoegen van mijn Paarse Gevaar.

Groet,

Niels