Beiträge von Pawel

Schreiben Sie bitte kann ich Ihnen helfen irgendwie. Ich bin derzeit in Timisoara (Rümanien) leben. Meine 8-er ist kein Alpina, aber vielleicht würde ich Sie beitreten, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben.

hi Kuchel,

as far as I know, the current situation is under control and there is no any problem with access to the City. I go there today and if there is any,I'll let you know.

see you soon,

Pawel

Perhaps I am retarded,but I unfortunate cannot find your account on the forum. I have already booked a room in Schlosshotel Wilhelminenberg,so it's fine. Thank you for our phone chat,it was nice to hear from you. i look forward to see you in Vienna. I shall pay you cash or please send me the account number and I'll make you a transfer. It's not a problem too.
    "Pawel_musial@mail.ru"[/email]

well..they have in description on website that the parking is secured... And it was pretty closed. Ok I will contact with you tomorrow or after tomorrow. Do I have transfer data? Is it somewhere on the website? Thanks in advance!

Zitat von Colonel Jack Kingston;110046

[INDENT]OK Pawel - good to go! Please tell me which hotel you have booked... :top:

[/INDENT]

I booked Hotel Jaeger... By the way, may I pay cash when we meat or I should make you transfer by my 2*50 euro?

Dear Colonel Jack, I didn't expect so much attention:) We already booked the rooms in another,pretty close hotel,so please don't hold the places in WBGH Rally hotel. However thank you very much for your help and hope to see you in Vienna!
    Pawel