Beiträge von CarlT

The numbers are

With 51328118679
    Without 51321970925

I would imagine that a partial number, last 7 digits, would be somewhere on the bottom part of the glass, maybe out of view when installed. Or where the white text on the window is. My car is in storage, so I can't run down in the garage and check..

Zitat von Daz850;93575

No problem Terje.
    Does the alarm mean there was different glass installed or just ultra sonic sensors fitted?

It is actually a different glass, as there is a different part number if it has the alarm fitted.

Regards
    Carl

Zitat von huldra66;93350

Also need this window if no scraches in it (see you have two ) any difference in color on these windows from model to model?

Regards
    Terje

Hi Terje

Colour is the same, only diff I'm aware of is if the car has a Alarm System or not..

Carl

CSi Rider

Where are you located? A friend mine is currently working in Saudi, he is a cretified car nut and a 8 driver.

regards
    carl

Changing the oil more often is a good plan. I would maybe change it a couple of times in quick succession, maybe after 1500km then change the filters. Regarding the wider rims, ALPINA's are running 285 in the rear. But they had to modify the amount of rear steering steered. How they did this I'm not sure. But is a very simple procedure, the parts are included when you buy the rims.

Regards
    Carl