Beiträge von Sharkfan

Zitat von Jango;120627

It was for sale also on our lotus carlton club site by a member that I was buying some parts off so bought the Senator at the same time as the parts as a job lot.

I have rebuilt the front brakes and sorted out the cooling system and a few small jobs but needs another full weekend on it to finish.

It drives very nice and smooth better round town then the carlton, feels just as powerful through the autobox as the carlton.
    May sell it off once its all sorted.

How about some pics of them?

Zitat von Wildatheart;120534

wow - let's have a guess at the price - I open with £59995

It was advertised at 55k back in 2007 so I suspect some inflation since then. I suspect it will start with a '1'..........

I have that article from September 2001 and the car had covered some considerable mileage when the article was written - over 125,000 with the 25,000 in the preceding 15 months. I also remember the footnote in the 2013 article - it was a little strange there wasn't more information about it then - it was also written as if it had found a saviour. So has it found a willing and enthusiastic owner or is it destined for a few more years of neglect and eventual destruction?

I know that there are 4 E32 B12 5.0 cars off the road in the UK with greedy and un-enthusiastic owners who won't sell for a reasonable price but also won't put a penny to preservation or restoration.