Beiträge von DMPrentice

My CD player stopped working recently, I put the magazine into the unit in the trunk, it loads the disk like always, but then when you get in and hit "band"
    to get to "CD" mode it just skips past, to AM or FM. no CD Mode at all,

Hopefully one of you guys has some insight on this problem, as I am at wits end :banghead:

Thank-you in advance

DMP

The pads are still in great shape..

The rotors however look like they are a little "thin"

The area around the diameter (the rusted area that is a non-contact surface) is slightly higher than the "contact surface".. about the thickness of a paper match ( you know the type you get at a restaurant)

The sensors were "supposedly" replaced at time of pad installation, but that sounds like a likely problem, any suggestions on what to look for ???

Thank-you in advance & Happy motoring

DMP

My brake lining warning came on this morning :(

The only thing that has me confused is that my pads front and rear are very new...

Could my rotors be the problem ??? I did not replace them at the time..

Another question, what do I want for replacement ???

1) cross-drilled
    2) slotted
    3) cross-drilled & slotted
    4) OEM

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank-you in advance and Happy Motoring

DMP

I am in for a set...

Although my "steering wobble" problem is a bit unique

I can get up some days , get in the car and everything is great...

Other days I get in the car and he wobble start as soon as I get to about 43-45 mph, let off and it is fine , and after about 4 miles it is fine as well,

I have replaced everything, bushings, control arms, etc.

I would appreciate any input to this annoying problem, if you think these rings will help, I will try anything...

I feel that I haven't found a mechanic that knows what they are doing with this car, I am very close to biting the bullet and taking it to the "stealer"

Thank-you in advance

DMP

I only have one word.. AWESOME !!!!! (not to sound like a teenage kid) but that is the word that came to mind first...

Do you only have H&R's on the front ???

What product do you use on your interior ???

Did you have your "passing lights" blacked out ??? my side markers are dark, but not the "passing lights...

Once again fantastic looking car !!!!

Happy Motoring !!!

DMP

Lloyd,

The AutoCad file would more than suffice, my father is a retired Engineer, and would keep him busy as well, I can assure you I would never use your item for "monetary" gain, just "motoring" gain.. Thank you in advance...

DMP

I have G-Power exhaust, I think it sounds fantastic, very low rumble, no backfire, just a smooth classy sound, Next project "CAT" removal, I think that will make it louder for sure, but I have read reports of 25+ HP gains...

:twisted:

DMP

Do You have the dimensions, as I have the ability to replicate ???? Even if you were to sit on a copy machine I could duplicate...

Thank-You In Advance

DMP

Happy-Motoring...

First of all welcome to the club !!!! You have joined a group of guys that are nuts about this car, yes they are expensive to work on and many cars for less money will outperform it, but so what, enjoy going to the gas station and having people ask if it is a "new model" The scarcity of these cars are what makes them so great, I have had five Corvettes, and this is my favorite car by far.. very unique.. As far as the remote start I have seen some on e-bay (not currently listed) but some of the fellas here on the forum have signed off on it, so that is good enough for me, just looking or someone I trust enough to play with my wiring harness, anyway welcome, you will love the car ...

Happy Motoring...

DMP :twisted: