Beiträge von Jango

Looking good to me, I should my new bumpers by the end of this week. then I will be planning for a fully colour change to the car.

I'm looking for a body shop that would able to re spray mine cis some time next year, let us know how your car turns out Phil.

Zitat von anguswolfendale;129264

Jango: That's certainly a collection! Do you have a favourite?

I dnot have a favourite but they all excel in there own way
    996 turbo best all round car but not many people come over and have chat with me about it.
    Lotus Carlton fast in straight lines and its a hero car.
    944 turbo 2nd best all round car.
    ranger rover best winter and tow car and lots off old guys like to take a look.
    TR7 v8 rally car best track car
    850 csi big powerful tank and looks cool, timeless shape, not as fast as the Carlton but goes round bends better.

I get asked many times why I have the cars that I have, its because they all drive an little different from each other, and look total different from new cars. And when I park up there is always some one wanting to have a talk about the car I may even take them for a spin and let them live the dream.

Hi

I'm after a Alpina bonnet does not need to be a carbon one, steel one would be ok, does anyone make these bonnets ? also after the stripe kit for the car and the b12 5.7 badge for the grill.

Very strange night, I took the car for 5 mile drive, once home try the playing some music and it was much louder then before but speaker still hiss and crackly so thinking off replacing the speakers and head unit and the amp all together. But what to replace them with ?

Does anyone know what would cause the radio the just hiss and crackle and playing any sort off music
    head unit? or amp?

I have took over the owner ship of B50CE from member Chadderz, there is a few jobs that need doing like the radio unit when it plays any thing is a bit distortion in the music and the display is very poor.

drivers door lock to sort, key work the lock ok and the peg goes down but door is not lock.

rear blind works but not very well seems to struggles to go up feel like a weak motor and does not cut out on the down movement once at the bottom.

air con issues.

could do with a respray and needs a new lower front bumper

Zitat von Wildatheart;120622

Jango, did you buy the Lotus Senator that was on PH for a while, about a 1 and a half or so ago? I always wondered what that was like.

It was for sale also on our lotus carlton club site by a member that I was buying some parts off so bought the Senator at the same time as the parts as a job lot.

I have rebuilt the front brakes and sorted out the cooling system and a few small jobs but needs another full weekend on it to finish.

It drives very nice and smooth better round town then the carlton, feels just as powerful through the autobox as the carlton.
    May sell it off once its all sorted.