Beiträge von Jimmyjimmy

Chaps looking for a bit of advice I have a little misfire pop pop sound when stationary on idle, I don't notice a problem when driving at all different speeds. Is it just plugs cleaning contacts ect or may be somthing else??

Hey thanks they look great I'll pay them a visit next time I'm down south, I'm not looking for anything to loud just one that enhances these great engines

Thanks for your post :grin2:

Hi and what a dilemma it is, I can't comment on repairs as I've only just purchased my first 8 and I've been lucky that the interior on mine looks like it's never been used but what I would say is I agree with you the scheme is not very nice, I'd change it to your personal style and maybe some more less subtle cream tones would suit it better I'll post some pics of mine so you can see what you think

I know dam it would have loved to have been there it looks great, oh well hope there is other uk events to attend at some point thanks for the welcome :)

Hey thanks Tim just been finding my way around, is there any big meet ups in the near future would be good to see some other cars and catch up with other members

Hi All

recently purchased my first 8 series, and love it I live in Lincoln North East England if anyone would like to meet up at some point :)