Beiträge von teddy8

Rough idling

Hello terry Y! Quick Q. What are those wheels you have called,? i just love them. I am thinking of changing mine because i refurblished them and a year later all the lacquer is coming off again. I hope this does not effect yours.

Sorry Second Q. I have a slight rough idling and have changed my exhausts to stainless steel, would this have any effect on the idling or might it be compression and do bmw still offer warranty on them especially mine been 94 German import.

:o I have driven two 840's within the past five years and the first got mashed up because i was pushing the car above its limits and lost control. Anyway i love them and wish to keep this one for a long time, but the devaluation of the car makes it impossible for me to justify my decision. I hate seeing the car been driven by people that just fancy the fact that its looks good but are not willing to look after them and when they are fed up with it the sell for cheap. I spend on anything thing that keeps the babe sweet :lol: But i think the car should be more pretigious than what it is now. Anyway this is my view from UK...

THE PARTS DON'T COME CHEAP.( BEHIND YOUR THOUGHTS)

WHAT ARE YOUR VIWES!!!

:?
    I would love to change my front shocks but its bloody expensive over here in UK. I have seen aftermarket bilstein in US for half the price. Will this fit perfectly with my car. (840 GERMAN IMPORT UK).

CAN ANY ONE HELP!!!!!!
    :?

Shell Optimax/BP Ultimate

Thanks mate! I just wanted someone to convince me to go for the cheaper option. Anyway with the current price of petrol they are all expensive.
    :D