Beiträge von tobyio

I think from what has sold in Europe in the last year or two maybe ceiling around 50k mark for a really low mileage if in a great colour and spec. Then theres the Alpina B12's that i think a couple have sold around 70-80k in the last year or two. I imagine at those prices its just collectors buying them, no point having money in the bank these days...

There is one in the main market with a dealer, 70000 miles at 35k that has been around a while - If your thinking of selling and want to know what yours is worth you could always ring one if the high class modern classics dealers who are more than happy to sell special cars in great condtion on behalf of customers for commission. There is probably a quick sale price and a price if time is not an issue and then a low trade cash price that they would offer.
    Im on the lookout for a nice e31 for about 10k so if your thinking of selling :laugh::laugh::driver:

Hello

Just saying hello as i'm on the look out for a well looked after E31, Im looking in all the usual places so hopefully I will find something in the new year.

Im posting here as I'm really keen to buy privately from an enthusiast rather than from a dealer who prob won't know the car very well and quite likely the car has been sitting for a long time.

Pref I'm after sport spec but well looked after with great history is most important.

Please let me know if you know or hear of any that might be coming up for sale soon.

Thanks