Beiträge von mike c

i need a shifter for an automatic tranny, and the part of the center console near the armrest (behind the car phone). I also consider buying fenders (L & R) and front bumper depending on condition.

Hi all,

My batteries are dead and i hooked them up to a trickle charger BMW makes called the Advanced charging system, it plugs into the cigarette lighter. I've charged the car from dead before using this but it needs to be plugged in for about a week.

I have a booster pack and I wanted to know where to connect it in the engine bay. I heard the trying to boost an 8 is tricky/dangerous business because you can fry some of the electronics (especially when connecting through the trunk).

Anyway, if anyone knows how it's done please reply. I don't want to be too hasty and do something i'm going to regret.

Cheers,
    Mike

hi everyone,

i'm doing work on my '91 850i (it needs a lot) and i looking for a new set of wheels. Does anyone have anything for sale? Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd like a wide 17" with a nice lip. I'm riding the old 16" throwing stars right now but the guy i bought them from had them chromed (don't ask why... it's a shame) and they're dented and warped. I'm not even sure what the proper offsets are for the wheels. My mechanic is trying to push some m6 replica rims but i'm not convinced. I'm open to any suggestions.

Also, if anyone has any spare wheels, parts, anything for sale i'm located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada for shipping

I'll try posting some pics soon.

Hi everyone,
    I just purchased a '91 850i and it's seen better days. I live in Montreal Canada so if anyone has replacement parts in north america (cheaper for shipping) i'd be very interested but i'd still consider buying items from overseas. Here is a list of things that need replacing:

-Console pieces, it's cracked near the AC control, the ashtray and the arm rest
    -console LED computer screen
    -whole brake system need changing
    -rear suspension
    -front & back bumpers
    -trunk locking mechanism
    -motors for electric seats

and i'm sure there's tons of things i'm forgetting. if you have anything you want to sell dont hesitate to email me directly. cohen.mikael@gmail.com