Beiträge von Johndo

Hi Dieter,

old thread I know. Hoping we can revive it. I can commit to 3 pairs of MAF's for my cars for whenever we can get a final resolution. I think we need to reach out to the wider CSi community (and perhaps the B12 5.7 community if their cars share the same MAF) to create greater awareness.

Hi Terje,

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that the Alpina B12 5.7 uses the standard MAF's found on the M70. Can anyone verify?

hi, are you able to reach out to the stateside CSi owner to ask him of his experience in the MAF rebuild & whether he did actually get it done. Reason I ask is, I was in touch with injectionlabs (thanks for the above link) & they don't have the data flow for the Bosch CSi S70 MAF but only have it for the M70 MAF. It would be interesting to know how the CSi owner got on with his rebuild. Injection lab did however say that the parameters would not be too far out for the S70 & M70 and that they could add a dial to the housing in order for the owner to fine tune it in the event the calibration was slightly out.

Anyone else been in touch with injection labs? They have the data flow for
    Bosch MAF 0 280 212 025 used on the 850i & 850Ci

But Bosch MAF 0 280 212 026 is used on the 850CSi and this is what we need.

I am am all for us owners contacting Bosch to get them manufacturer another batch for us. Anyone here suited to making contact with them and what is their criteria for determining customer demand?