Beiträge von Rocco C

If you press i think its 1000 and 100 at the same time on the display console you get a n/r setti ng then press say 19 then it locks 01 changes the country code there are 30 codes possible but not all combonations of numbers have a code assoicated

:oops::oops: Help its me again with my distressful needs, someone attempted an entry into my 1991 850i The alarm engauged and went on all night or until; the battery went dead.. Now the darn thing wont stop going off, and now it will not allow the car to start. what can i do.. It thinks its being stolen and shuts down. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

roadfly ??

I am not sure iv'e ever came across such a publication, can you please send me a link or addy. If I get it sold through this publication I would be glad to send you a little bit of appreciation for your time of course.... please accept Iv'e got to sell this beauty and soon, again thanks

opening stuborn boot lid

Yes indeed there is a key hole there and in most cases if not all it would open, but for some reason mine will not open unless there is power to asisst it. When you lock your drivers door does it not lock all doors,including the boot lid, and gas tank lid as well??? well my automatic (or ) electric locks are not opening or locking

:x:x:x Must sell the best car i have ever owned, gas is killing me, 1992 850i loaded deep red exterior on cream interior auto matic 4 spd transmission, 4 new brakes frnt has 2 new rotors , turned the rotors on on the rear :wink: 2 new flow master mufflers, all the cool factory add ons Has 121,00 miles it still drives like a dream come true. Speed ometer says 180 Ive had it to 145mph no vibration no wandering and lots of peddle left . In Ogden Utah :lol: must see to appreciate, also priced to sell fast :twisted::twisted: only serious need to reply :twisted: $18,500

:roll: while i was attempting to track down the reason why my 850i radio was not getting power, I had the console all torn apart i must have bumped or shorted a wire. :roll: My drivers side windows wont rollup or down,i have NO automatic door locks, my sun roof wont open, my passenger headlight won't lower or raise, my trunk wont open , :twisted: and my dam radio still dont work, can you please send me the fuse configuration and the config for the breakers that reside in the same box under the hood, also is there another fuse box else where :twisted: [/quote]