Beiträge von Shurrager

TallTony, There are a couple more photos of the "lip spoiler" in my gallary. I looked at the Zeemax rear deck spoiler , but it was priced too high . I thought that it would unbalance the look of the car , since I have done no modifications to the front spoiler.

I am looking for a good aftermarket brake pad upgrade to go with my Brembo cross drilled rotors. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Pad and supplier if you know of one. Richard

I recently purchased the 850vien chips for my 850i. Took them to a local DEALER to install ,while they were doing some other work on my car. When the tech tried to start the car it would not fire. Wokke has a good reputation. If I had it to do over again , I would pay the extra dollars and do the install right the first time. Richard

Say man, what are you trying to do to us? This is a baaaad omen. I'm going to keep my 850 in the garage for at least 3 months (until this blows over). Back in the 70's I parked my 2800cs (new paint) At the very back of a resturant parking lot ,so it would be safe. Some dumb ass parked his Mercury right next to me, swung his door open and put a nice 3 inch ding in the passanger side door. I was luckier than you ...... his car was still there when I left the resturant ( fresh Fijord blue metallic paint still stuck to the edge of his door). I promptly ( in RAGE!) proceeded to cave his driver door in with two or three powerful kicks. It's too bad you were't able to get your revenge on the dolt that ruined your day.

Thanks guys, I checked the batteries and they were installed in 2002. I tried to put a real charge in them. The car started that evening ,but in the morning it barely groned. Ill be replacing them this week. Richard

I drive my 850 very infrequently.... 3 to 4 times a week. I am having a tough time keeping a charge in the batteries. I purchases a trickle charge but it never seems to give the battery a complete charge ( indicator light is always red and never turns to green). Should I put a second charger on the other battery? Would this help the situation? Any thoughts or suggestions? Richard

Hey Mate..................... Isn't your car parked on the wrong side of the street ? Or did you just reverse the image?

" Friend from the other side of the Pond"

Here are the members of my auto household.

2006 GMC CANYON PICKUP (JOBSITE VEHICLE)
    2004 BMW 745
    1997 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER (BAJA MEXICO TRANSPORTATION)
    1991 BMW 850I
    1964 CORVETTE STING RAY CONVERTIBLE

Check out the the cool lift ( photos in my album) that I picked up. It allows me to put three cars in my two car garage. The lift with a great hydrolic jack cost less than $2,500.
    Richard

Terry,Theo
    My 91 is a 6-speed. the 3.64 ratio should be a definite performance inproovement. Theo, mentioned inserting the gear set from one diff to another. would I be able to replace the gears in my stock diff with the gears from the 3.64 diff that i mentioned in my previous post?

Richard

Terry,Theo
    My 91 is a 6-speed. the 3.64 ratio should be a definite performance inproovement. Theo, mentioned inserting the gear set from one diff to another. would I be able to replace the gears in my stock diff with the gears from the 3.64 diff that i mentioned in my previous post?

Richard

I have no problem with my sunroof sliding back to open. I can not get it to tilt open. I thought someone out there might be able to give me a hint as to what to look for/at before I start to dig into the problem any further. Richard